Black men have to be the most relaxed men on the planet when it comes to our women dating out...

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
lol sorry the forum crashed. Double post. But congrats. I don't give a fukk about yall tbh. I still stand by what I wrote.

Have a nice night.
But you mentioned us first. By the way this tea is really sweet you should try some
l_5aebd1f90b912871e7e48d37cbf953c3.gif~c200

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
It's true....Which is why I :mjlol:when those swirling women claim Black men care about their IR's...We really don't. White men and Arab men are by far the most bothered by their women dating out....Hispanic men, next...Asian men are passive really, don't care too much about their women dating Crackas but, then they dead that shyt for Black men and pull up on some Kamikaze shyt...:mindblown:But, that's the shyt you IR nikkas have to deal with.

Black men see a fine Black woman with a White dude and we might hit a:scusthov: but, then we're just in the cut like....:yeshrug:
Nothing but truth...
But should we care?...:jbhmm:
following dr welsings theory it makes sense that black men are generally less worried about this since we have the ultimate genetic dominance. our genetic survival isn't threatened by any race of people :myman:

but in this system of racism white supremacy we should take note of all swirlers because they're used as pawns.
:ehh:...
You gotta let adults be adults, breh. :yeshrug:
Absolutely no argument here...:ehh:
Cacs go for dark skinned chicks with flat asses and curly headed biracials.

2 groups that are expendable.

I think OP a cac though
I was Brehbron James before I changed my user name...
Folks know me b...
I ain't no fukking cac..

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yep, other races need all the other superficial stuff just so they ain't gonna get bred out.

Despite me talking about black folk need to get their group economics and generational wealth game up, we have a natural sexual attraction rate higher than anyone else.

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
People in general only care if the person is attractive. Like the user in the beginning of the thread said.

It goes for anything though (because that person not accessible to you):

Women only care if a man is gay if he is fine.
Men/women only care if a person of their own race is dating out if they are fine.
Men only trip off trans women when they find them attractive and it could've been someone they were into if they were cis/wasn't so much mental gymnastics on their sexuality.
You my nikka but you could of left that last bit out...:upsetfavre:
That's a whole other can of worms for another thread...:upsetfavre:

Daps
not always but this partially speaks to many black males lack of racial pride and/or connection to bw and not a good thing...it's natural for any creed of male to feel some type of way when women stray his tribe stray(especially with the enemy)...the same black dudes whom don't care blackwomen dating out are in most cases new black clowns whom pretend to only believe in the human race, fakkits whom don't want them anyway or ignorant bucks whom feel pimping sisters to cacs for financial gain is fair game:aicmon:

Last edited: