Black Male CO0N Starter Kit...Presented by Booksnrain

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Nah. Dating out (IMO) doesn't automatically make u a c00n. What I'm most flabbergasted by is some blk's fascination with non-blk people. To the extent that they literally worship anything "exotic" and shyt on the blk counterparts of their own race.

If somebody had to ask me about my dating history I'd say it was overwhelming blk. Not because of tired ideas about loyalty but because blk men look the best to me. Lmao! Bodies, facial features, asses, hair. Blk features are overwhelming superior to any other race in the world to me. Their looks and personalities, senses of humor, and just the laid-back sense of chill that comes from self-security appeals to me as a woman. Our shared culture kinda cements the deal for me.

However, dudes in other cultures have asked me out before. Mostly PR dudes, I seriously dated a fellow Japanese co-worker when I was a teacher in Japan, African and Middle Eastern dudes in Canada. I love men. But nothing about these men was intrinsically better than the men of my own race. I just happened to respond to their advances. But I didn't SEEK these dudes out of some flawed idea that they could give me something my own race of men couldn't. I also don't think they are anything special or superior. (Quite the opposite actually.) That's what irritates the fukk out of me and prompts me to accuse most IR people as c00ns.

It's this idea that these idiots really think non-blks are magical beings who shyt sunshine and fart rainbows. It's embarrassing and lends false credence to age-old myths about blks privileging anything but there own.

Meanwhile, love can hit you from any direction and shyt happens sometimes so if u date out and had a random encounter and fell in love with a non-blk, it's whatever. But if you purposefully seek out non-blks b/c deep down u think ur own people are inferior, or because you got rejected by people in ur own race so you trying to "get back at dem blk bytches", or because you've stereotyped ur own race, then you a Grade A shuckin and jiving, Bojangle, Chang a Lang, c00n. Male or female.

Disclaimer: Dating is a sexless endeavor for me. I don't fukk randoms. Soooo dinner, bowling, coffee. Sure. Fukkin? Nah. Being non-blk isn't a selling point for me...hell most of the time it's a deterrent. So they don't get any more of a pass on that as a blk man would. Da fukk I look like being a jump off for some strange dyck. Smh. And of course...whites need not apply.
:childplease: nah dating out is unequivocally c00n shyt fam

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
:lawd:
The Coli c00n

Apperance: unknown, likely to have an avatar with an IG chick or black historical figure.

Talking Points: Enjoys telling black people what they are doing wrong but is rarely a reflection of his/her own advice. Enjoys talking about the enemy more than black solutions. Prefers to name call those with a different opinion rather than engaging in civil discussion.

Common Locations: TLR, the Booth, doesn't contribute to the No BS areas much.

Attracts: Problems, Desperation, and Loneliness

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
you do know that the character that nikkas is pretending to be isn't from an anime?

3232099_640px.jpg

s0Mxp.jpg

londonize

Pro
Daps
That list was good and true but I hope she doesn't consider black men who dated out ocasionally in the past as c00ns because it would be hypocritical of her, since she admited having dated out too :mjpls:.

excuse me let's redirect the conversation back to black men and how they are literally the worst

full

love can hit you from any direction and shyt happens sometimes so if u date out and had a random encounter and fell in love with a non-blk, it's whatever.

when male posters say this exact same thing it's considered A1 status c00nery and "making excuses for your self hate" but I guess it's ok if you're female amirite brehs? :mjgrin:

Last edited:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lmao! U instigatin! That was supposed to fade into obscurity in that other thread.
Imma have fun with the blk female one. Neon colored hair, Hot Topic gear, "I don't see race."

Lmao! We got some clowns in our community. Satire is a great way to do it.

one of my favorite posters :ohlawd:

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I'll give it to you c00nadians. Yall are persistent with the holier than thou complex. Always overcompensating for us Americans to mask your inferiority complex. It must burn your soul to not be able to identify as a real Black American.
full

Most black people in Canada from the West Indies