Black Male CO0N Starter Kit...Presented by Booksnrain

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
The Coli c00n

Apperance: unknown, likely to have an avatar with an IG chick or black historical figure.

Talking Points: Enjoys telling black people what they are doing wrong but is rarely a reflection of his/her own advice. Enjoys talking about the enemy more than black solutions. Prefers to name call those with a different opinion rather than engaging in civil discussion.

Common Locations: TLR, the Booth, doesn't contribute to the No BS areas much.

Attracts: Problems, Desperation, and Loneliness
lol yup

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Coli c00n

Apperance: unknown, likely to have an avatar with an IG chick or black historical figure.

Talking Points: Enjoys telling black people what they are doing wrong but is rarely a reflection of his/her own advice. Enjoys talking about the enemy more than black solutions. Prefers to name call those with a different opinion rather than engaging in civil discussion.

Common Locations: TLR, the Booth, doesn't contribute to the No BS areas much.

Attracts: Problems, Desperation, and Loneliness

Yup

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm the most pro black member on the coli. Don't ever quote me again mutant.
I'll give it to you c00nadians. Yall are persistent with the holier than thou complex. Always overcompensating for us Americans to mask your inferiority complex. It must burn your soul to not be able to identify as a real Black American.
full

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I'll give it to you c00nadians. Yall are persistent with the holier than thou complex. Always overcompensating for us Americans to mask your inferiority complex. It must burn your soul to not be able to identify as a real Black American.
full

I'm Jamaican

Having your own country :banderas:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps

:mjlol:TOO INFORMATIONAL TO BE LOST IN THAT THREAD.

GO DAP THAT MAN.
:devil:
:evil:

Lmao! U instigatin! That was supposed to fade into obscurity in that other thread.
Imma have fun with the blk female one. Neon colored hair, Hot Topic gear, "I don't see race."

Lmao! We got some clowns in our community. Satire is a great way to do it.