Black Male CO0N Starter Kit...Presented by Booksnrain

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I take this as just entertainment. Nothing to be offended or take serious. People are too complex to categorize anyway. There's pro black people with all the same attributes that were listed.

deacon 12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ohio
You read too hard but didn't comprehend.:comeon:
In that thread I said

Both groups of males but I prefer blk men if we're talking just looks because blk features are everything. Specifically I was alluding to how white media stereotypes non-white males as either thugs and gangbangers if ur blk and/or emasculated feminine men if u are Asian/Native. Meanwhile, neither groups of men deserve the bad rap. But that's just apart of White Man's Burden mentality.
:comeon:
I believe I comprehended I just assumed because you made a distinguish between asian and pacific islander you were in the camp of people who see them as not one i myself see them as one therefore when you said both I assumed you were speaking about asian and pacific men not black men and asian men my mistake but to be just a little anal if something is truly not a competition can there be a close second :yeshrug:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The list is good but there is more than one type of International Passport c00n. Redundant btw since all paaports are international. There is the Latin America / Caribbean passport c00n, which was described and the European / Asian passport c00n which was not described. You also forgot the homosexual Lee Daniels type c00n. Also the Thug c00n ... I wonder why thugs escape criticism so much:patrice: ... I guess we will never know :sas1:

Last edited:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She forgot the fake ass "pro-black" hustlers and religious c00ns. Nevertheless, I 100% agree with her list.
One of my favorite knowledgeable female posters on this forum. Ever since she joined this forum, she has been dropping jewels about the current condition of black people and the enemy as well. Furthermore, she dapped a couple of my pictures in the men's thread. She a real one. :wow:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Pretty much this.

There is no female c00n version coming out.

Women are exempt from self improvement as evidenced by OP herself.
That reach tho
Update on the black woman version @Booksnrain :mjpls:?
Hey guys, I posted this weeks ago in an LSA thread.
Blk female c00n starter kit

Anime/Geek c00n:
Appearance: Skittle colored hair, strange assymetrical haircuts, anime tees, blk lipstick, fashion glasses (accessories not included: manga, Funko POP anime figurines, a friend zoned dude)
Talking points: "I'm not attracted to blk men. Yeah I don't hang out with a lotta other blk people. Blk guys were never attracted to me! Omg! A J-pop boy band!"
Common locations: College campuses, malls, anime conventions, gaming events
Attracts: Dirty looking white dudes, grunge anime/gamer dudes, beta males

Blk Rachet c00n:
Appearance: Hasn't seen the true texture of her hair since birth, helmet hair weave, cheap, tight bright clothing, hood tattoos in blk ink (accessories not included: chewing gum for obnoxious loud smacking, hurt hoe playlist-K. Michelle music, )
Talking points: "Deez nikkas ain't shyt! I hate nikkas! Ohhh girl he had light-skin and curly hair! My baby gonna have hazel eyes!"
Common locations: Trap house, fast food areas, rachet club scenes, random nikkas' crib
Attracts: Oddly enough trailer park trash white dudes

Blk suburban c00n:
Appearance: Bone straightened hair and weave; neutral colors and stripes; Banana Republic gear, Yoga pants and Uggs,
(accessories not included: pandora charm bracelet, aviator shades, Sephora makeup kit, rock climbing gear)
Talking points: "I went to school with mostly whites. I only date white guys. Blk guys are so ghetto! Not really attracted to blk dudes like that. I don't really see race. Oh he's not racist, just uncomfortable around my family! I'm totally going to that rave!"
Common Locations: Camping sites with white friends, frat parties,
Attracts: white suburban males who want to experiment with blk p*ssy; old white men with enough clout and wealth to not care about being ostracized for opening fukking with a blk woman.

Free Spirited p*ssy c00n
Appearance: Natural hair, septum nosering, multiple piercings; off the shoulder black tees, skirts with African prints (accessories not included: yin/yang tattoo, faux locs, anything with feathers and beads, weed)
Talking points: "I don't see color (but strangely never is with somebody blk). We're all connected. His spirit is amazing (applies to every race of dyck in the world). We're all brothas and sisters."
Common locations: white Jamaican clubs, African bookstores, record stores, your boyfriend's bed (free spirited means she will fukk anyone and ask you why ur so uptight because monogamy is a construct created to restrict the power of lov- blah, blah, one with the universe, blah); tattoo parlors during the day b/c these chicks don't work.
Attracts: White wannabe rastas, white boys in a band, white dudes who are one with the earth.

Disclaimer: Please note if this post is overly offensive to you then u are probably described in one of the versions above.
I think the thing most don't understand about me is that I really don't care about choosing sides. I call it like I see it! I've been negged by chicks who thought I was pandering to dudes when I criticized them. I've been insulted by asshurt blk dudes who didn't want to be held accountable for their romantic failures, I've been accused of latent desires for going in on false superiority of white beauty standards...yawn.

I don't care. I post my truth. I know I have a firm hand on the pulse of our community and I'm not afraid to speak on it. Fukk ur feelings. If u don't agree let's discuss! And if u come for me I'll light that moist azz up. (Or at least get a good laugh outta knowing it affected u that strongly.)

In any case, I've profiled the c00ns. We should delve into c00n pathology soon. When I start talking about community alienation and loneliness and rejection that's when the "fukk u fat bytch!" will really start coming out.:merchant::lolbron:

But I can't get to those posts until after finals...lmao! The Coli is bad medicine for my procrastination problems...:francis: (Da fuk imma write a whole damn dissertation on c00ning in the blk community but get writers block on my seminar papers? Creative writing is just more fun than professional writing. My friends be like, what u writing on that site today...:russ:)

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
She forgot the fake ass "pro-black" hustlers and religious c00ns. Nevertheless, I 100% agree with her list.
One of my favorite knowledgeable female posters on this forum. Ever since she joined this forum, she has been dropping jewels about the current condition of black people and the enemy as well. Furthermore, she dapped a couple of my pictures in the men's thread. She a real one. :wow:
Maaaaannnn Hotep c00ns, corporate c00ns, or c00ns in the gay community, full immersion/culture vulture c00ns (nikkas/chicks in whole samurai and geisha outfits)
c00nin happens.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I believe I comprehended I just assumed because you made a distinguish between asian and pacific islander you were in the camp of people who see them as not one i myself see them as one therefore when you said both I assumed you were speaking about asian and pacific men not black men and asian men my mistake but to be just a little anal if something is truly not a competition can there be a close second :yeshrug:
No problem my writing construction wasn't great in that post. When I look at my previous posts I realize i make a lot of allusions to concepts I learned that I assume most are familiar with like White Man's Burden mentality, orientalism, but i think stuff like this needs to be reviewed.

The people we face in our communities have their origins in those old ideas adopted from centuries ago. And we're not even aware of it half the time.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I take this as just entertainment. Nothing to be offended or take serious. People are too complex to categorize anyway. There's pro black people with all the same attributes that were listed.
Right! To be honest I actually feel a little sad for these types because (okay fukk em no excuses but still tho...) some ignant elements of our community provide a rich environment for the growth of c00nism...