Black Male CO0N Starter Kit...Presented by Booksnrain

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I'll give it to you c00nadians. Yall are persistent with the holier than thou complex. Always overcompensating for us Americans to mask your inferiority complex. It must burn your soul to not be able to identify as a real Black American.
full

This mostly applies to non AA diasporans born in America

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
You forgot the the (fake pro black man) c00n:russ:

Makes multiple videos bashing black women on youtube, worship non bw, in a interracial relationship, watch tommy videos, believe everything that is wrong in black communities is because of black women etc..

Last edited:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
The Coli c00n

Apperance: unknown, likely to have an avatar with an IG chick or black historical figure.

Talking Points: Enjoys telling black people what they are doing wrong but is rarely a reflection of his/her own advice. Enjoys talking about the enemy more than black solutions. Prefers to name call those with a different opinion rather than engaging in civil discussion.

Common Locations: TLR, the Booth, doesn't contribute to the No BS areas much.

Attracts: Problems, Desperation, and Loneliness
Haha.:russ::russ::russ:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
What about pawg hunter c00n? don't leave me out :shaq:

assgifsgirls_Alexis_Texas_leggings_gifs_3_T.gif
A large rear is a large rear.

I'm not enamored by this GIF because she's white. I'm enamoured by it because it's nice, big, and jiggly(although I'd prefer a black one of similar shape and jigglyness).

You call yourself a pawg hunter, you mean to tell me you wouldn't be as enamoured and turned on if that same booty was black?

:usure: