Black Male CO0N Starter Kit...Presented by Booksnrain

Incogno

Pro
Daps
You hit the nail on the head...

Especially with some of these men saying "they love all women"

I truly believe some black men want to believe that....because its so much better than the reality of the situation....

I mean it would be nice if some black men saw all women as equals...and themselves equal to all women..

Because then there wouldn't be so many embarrassing and awkward episodes of black men acting like white women are false gods...

With random white women looking to you for an explanation....because even they find it weird....

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
:mjlol: Replace the 0s with o's

http://www.c00nwatch.com/c00nwatch-category-descriptions/

c00nWatch Category Descriptions
Following are the c00nWatch Category Descriptions for all of the c00ns that we have listed here at c00nWatch.com. The c00ns are categorized from the vicious Uncle Toms & Sellouts to the benign Sambos & Buffoons. This IS intended to be a shaming blog. Therefore, in order for us to shame, we need attention. Please share!

Uncle Toms & Sellouts
See All Listed Uncle Toms & Sellouts

She’s a sellout. He’s an Uncle Tom. So what are Uncle Toms and Sellouts? They are basically Race Traitors of African decent who will do anything to stay in good standing with white mommy and white daddy, including betray his/her own people. The contemporary Uncle Tom has two variations.

• A black person who is a docile, loyal, religious, contented servant who accommodates himself to a lowly status. This is usually the result of fear.
  • An ambitious black person who subordinates himself in order to achieve a more favorable status within the dominant society. This is usually because of opportunism. This is more common today.
  • more info Atlanta Black Star
Synonyms include “oreo,” “sell-out,” “uncle,” “race-traitor,” and “white man’s negro.”

As a c00nWatch Category Descriptions go – this is one of the most egregious

Negro Bed Wenches
See All Listed Negro Bed Wenches & Mammies

Modern day Negro Bed Wenches are Black women who will do ANYTHING to please the white power structure, especially White men. She is the female equivalent to the Uncle Tom, someone completely loyal to white male power and will not only lie, cheat and steal for him, but allow him to use her as his sexual plaything.

And after they screw the boss, they screw over the communities they work in with their reinforcement of institutionally racist and inhumane business policies. Negro Bed wenches are indifferent to the suffering of the black community.

The contemporary “Negro bed wench mentality,” therefore, is displayed when a Black woman—suffering from “Stockholm Syndrome”, according to Nasheed— accepts and even acts to further White supremacy. Tariq Nasheed

Mammies
See All Listed Negro Bed Wenches & Mammies

The modern day Mammy is an older version of the Negro Bed Wench. She often represents a desexualized, obese, sometimes morbidly overweight, old, or at least middle-aged black women. The implicit assumption is that no reasonable white man would choose a fat, elderly black woman instead of the idealized white woman. The de-eroticism of the mammy means that the white wife, the white family — and by extension, the system of white supremacy, is safe. However, she also represents a fierce defender of white supremacy and the ultimate controller of black males.

As a c00nWatch Category Descriptions go – the negro bedwench and the mammy is right there with the Uncle Tom.

Black Feminists
See All Listed Black Feminists

Not really a stereotype, the Black Feminists movement which is anti family, anti black man and pro white daddy, represents yet another divisive war within the black community. Make not mistakes about it, this movement is sponsored and supported by White Supremacy.

Black Feminists run the new war on Black unity by fundamentally destroying the male-female dynamic that produces healthy Black families. They talk at length about the importance of understanding gender, and yet give Black children no context for what a strong, healthy, mature Black man looks like by excluding them from the home and replacing them with other women or white men

• It is hypocritical male-shaming.
  • It was purposely designed to drive a wedge in the Civil Rights movement
  • It conditions Black women to be aggressive, spiteful, and ‘never let a man tell them what to do’.
  • It encourages homosexuality through male bashing
  • At the end of the day, it attempts to recondition Black women back into ‘mammies’ and shameless sluts (aka Negro bed wenches)
PS: Even the most absurd male chauvinist will never utter the words, “I can do anything a woman can do!”

As a c00nWatch Category Descriptions go – this one is often misguided and pushed by harmless c00ns. But make no mistake about it… the ultimate purpose is to destroy the black family.

Black Effeminates
See All Listed Black Effeminates

So what are black effeminates? Effeminacy is the manifestation of traits in a human boy or man that are more often associated with feminine nature, behavior, mannerisms, style or gender roles rather than with masculine nature, behavior, mannerisms, style or roles. Now lets compare Black Effeminates to the historical eunuchs.

Many eunuchs were African slaves who were caught, groomed and effeminized by wearing feminine clothes, make-up, perfume and jewelry in order to make them reliable servants of the royal court…without the sexual threat of taking the King’s women. The role of the castrated African man was not just to keep other men at bay, but to make the King’s bed, bathe him, dress him and cut his hair. In short, the black man’s role was to be but a lowly servant to protect the interest of the white supremacist.

Today, in modern times black man effeminates are no more than eunuchs.

1. To be as non-threatening as possible to the system of racism
  2. To protect the interest of white supremacy
As a c00nWatch Category Descriptions go – this one is also misguided and pushed by harmless c00ns. But homosexual or not it also leads to the destruction of the black family though the support for weak black men..

Black Bucks
See All Listed Black Bucks and Hoochies

The “Black Buck” was a black man (usually muscular or tall) who defies white will and is largely destructive to White America. He is usually hot-tempered, animalistic, excessively violent, unintelligent, and cannot control his desire for white flesh. Most often, any attempt to restrain, reprimand, or re-educate the individual will fail, necessitating the individual’s immediate execution (usually by lynching).

The Black Bucks primary purpose in White America is to:

• Justify the indirect and direct murder of black men
  • Justify the genocide of the black family
As a c00nWatch Category Descriptions go – this one is sometimes mis-categorized as young males just having a good time. However, with the “baby mama” badge of honor… It leads to fatherless homes by ignorant young men.

Jezebels / Hoochies
See All Listed Black Bucks and Hoochies

The Jezebel / Hoochie Mama portrayal of black women as lascivious as a stereotype by White America. The Jezebel is a promiscuous female with a demanding sexual appetite. The descriptive words associated with this stereotype are singular in their focus: seductive, alluring, worldly, beguiling, tempting, and lewd. A more evolved image of the Jezebel is the Hoochie Mama. She is a young black women who is rude, aggressive, predatory that confuses mindless promiscuity with ‘sexual freedom’. The Hoochie Mama / Jezebel image also declares that young black women are unlovable and cannot be taken seriously.

The Jezebel / Hoochie Mama primary purpose in White America is to:

• Justify black women as sexual objects
  • Justify the genocide of the black family
  • Justify black women as unlovable
As a c00nWatch Category Descriptions go – this one is is sometimes misguided as I don’t need a man. I’m my own woman and a woman has a right to have causal sex. However ladies need to remember that too many sexual partners may lead a woman to becoming jaded and therefore unlovable.

Sambos and Buffoons
See All Listed Sambos and Buffoons

Do you love being entertained by Sambos and Buffoons? Next time we want you to think about the Sambos purpose in White America:

• Make black men feel inferior
  • Make black women believe black men aren’t serious and cannot protect nor take care of them
  • Make black children lose respect for black male authority
  • Make black men act irresponsibly and “c00nish / Koonish”
  • Justify the social abuse of black people
Excerpt taken from the Irritated Genie

As a c00nWatch Category Descriptions go – this is one of the most laughable.

onthereal

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The Coli c00n

Apperance: unknown, likely to have an avatar with an IG chick or black historical figure.

Talking Points: Enjoys telling black people what they are doing wrong but is rarely a reflection of his/her own advice. Enjoys talking about the enemy more than black solutions. Prefers to name call those with a different opinion rather than engaging in civil discussion.

Common Locations: TLR, the Booth, doesn't contribute to the No BS areas much.

Attracts: Problems, Desperation, and Loneliness

:dead:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
What about pawg hunter c00n? don't leave me out :shaq:

assgifsgirls_Alexis_Texas_leggings_gifs_3_T.gif

Would look better with melanin

deacon 12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ohio
She nailed it. I keep saying @Booksnrain is the realest. I would date the shyt out of her. She's a keeper. Our kids would be ten fire emojis at least. Athletic, smart, disciplined, and black. That's a win win.

Your attention span is too short. You're an adult, focus. Read more books. Her posts aren't long they're well supported.

I appreciate it. Being concise isn't always the best way to communciate.

Lol my posts can be verbose. I got lost in my own head sometimes
Homie I don't think that would be a win on her part just read her post in a dating question for the coli women thread although she said physical she prefers black men she said Asian men were the best men around that is some confusing she right there :yeshrug:

deacon 12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ohio
Nah. Dating out (IMO) doesn't automatically make u a c00n. What I'm most flabbergasted by is some blk's fascination with non-blk people. To the extent that they literally worship anything "exotic" and shyt on the blk counterparts of their own race.

If somebody had to ask me about my dating history I'd say it was overwhelming blk. Not because of tired ideas about loyalty but because blk men look the best to me. Lmao! Bodies, facial features, asses, hair. Blk features are overwhelming superior to any other race in the world to me. Their looks and personalities, senses of humor, and just the laid-back sense of chill that comes from self-security appeals to me as a woman. Our shared culture kinda cements the deal for me.

However, dudes in other cultures have asked me out before. Mostly PR dudes, I seriously dated a fellow Japanese co-worker when I was a teacher in Japan, African and Middle Eastern dudes in Canada. I love men. But nothing about these men was intrinsically better than the men of my own race. I just happened to respond to their advances. But I didn't SEEK these dudes out of some flawed idea that they could give me something my own race of men couldn't. I also don't think they are anything special or superior. (Quite the opposite actually.) That's what irritates the fukk out of me and prompts me to accuse most IR people as c00ns.

It's this idea that these idiots really think non-blks are magical beings who shyt sunshine and fart rainbows. It's embarrassing and lends false credence to age-old myths about blks privileging anything but there own.

Meanwhile, love can hit you from any direction and shyt happens sometimes so if u date out and had a random encounter and fell in love with a non-blk, it's whatever. But if you purposefully seek out non-blks b/c deep down u think ur own people are inferior, or because you got rejected by people in ur own race so you trying to "get back at dem blk bytches", or because you've stereotyped ur own race, then you a Grade A shuckin and jiving, Bojangle, Chang a Lang, c00n. Male or female.

Disclaimer: Dating is a sexless endeavor for me. I don't fukk randoms. Soooo dinner, bowling, coffee. Sure. Fukkin? Nah. Being non-blk isn't a selling point for me...hell most of the time it's a deterrent. So they don't get any more of a pass on that as a blk man would. Da fukk I look like being a jump off for some strange dyck. Smh. And of course...whites need not apply.
All that is sweet but you did say Asian men are the best men Around so:jbhmm::jbhmm:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Homie I don't think that would be a win on her part just read her post in a dating question for the coli women thread although she said physical she prefers black men she said Asian men were the best men around that is some confusing she right there :yeshrug:
You read too hard but didn't comprehend.:comeon:
In that thread I said
I date who I'm interested in and attracted to. I prefer blk men. If u want to be shallow about it, they just look the best. It's not even a competition. Asian/Pacific Islander men are a close second for me.
Both are extremely sweet, hardworking and treat women uber well and are extremely misrepresented in the world, all while being the best men around.
Both groups of males but I prefer blk men if we're talking just looks because blk features are everything. Specifically I was alluding to how white media stereotypes non-white males as either thugs and gangbangers if ur blk and/or emasculated feminine men if u are Asian/Native. Meanwhile, neither groups of men deserve the bad rap. But that's just apart of White Man's Burden mentality.
:comeon:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Anime/Geek c00n:
Appearance: Questionable hairline, dirty WoW shirt, unkempt appearance, ectomorph body shape (accessories not included: manga, Funko POP anime figurines)
Talking points: "Unattracted to blk women. Yeah I don't hang out with a lotta other blk people. Blk women don't have hobbies. I'm an atheist. There are no blk female nerds."
Common locations: College campuses, malls, anime conventions, gaming events
Attracts: Nerdy slutty white chicks, band girls, heavily tatted and pierced chicks, cosplay white chicks.
abmtsQuM.gif