Black Latinos

Daps
Wow you clearly didn't get what I was saying. Hispanic is LANGUAGE BASED. Has absolutely nothing to do with race.

A Chinese person born and raised in Puerto Rico is HISPANIC.

An Indian person born and raised in PR is HISPANIC.

Just like an Indian person born and raised in the US is an American.

A good bit of Hispanics are Native Americans. Just go to Mexico etc.

A Zimbabwe person born and raised in northern Alaska is a Eskimo...I get it.

Might be a Eskimo but he still a nikka.

I was talking bout genetic make up of the latin people. There origins trace back to european whites and Africans.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
I'm half black and half Dominican and I rep my heritage from both sides.

My fathers side are the light-Dominicans so me and my siblings are basically the only 3 blacks at the reunions lol

and all that race shyt is dumb, my pop grew up in harlem during the 70s so chances are he more in tune with african american culture than most black people and they parents and THEY parents, dude look like Priest off Supafly in his old pics lol

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.

My fathers side are the light-Dominicans so me and my siblings are basically the only 3 blacks at the reunions lol

and all that race shyt is dumb, my pop grew up in harlem during the 70s so chances are he more in tune with african american culture than most black people and they parents and THEY parents, dude look like Priest off Supafly in his old pics lol

You want a banana?

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
A Zimbabwe person born and raised in northern Alaska is a Eskimo...I get it.

Might be a Eskimo but he still a nikka.

I was talking bout genetic make up of the latin people. There origins trace back to european whites and Africans.
:snoop:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

My man Dominican i not a race but a nationality. It seems like alot of Dominicans don't get this. But yea alot of dominicans c00n yada yada there is even one at my job that does it from time to time.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
That right there makes no sense. That implies that a Dominican can't be black. Dominican = nationality. Black = Race.

It would make sense if you said that you are half American and half Dominican. Saying that you are half black and half Dominican makes absolutely no sense. Dominican isn't a race and black isn't a nationality.

• Dap
Reactions: flo

semtex

:)
Daps

I was told there is no such thing as a "White Hispanic". Am I wrong to say that white Hispanics exist ?
I know of Black Hispanics but after the Zimmerman case I've been told by a number of people "White Hispanics" do not exist.
:wtf:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
My man Dominican i not a race but a nationality. It seems like alot of Dominicans don't get this. But yea alot of dominicans c00n yada yada there is even one at my job that does it from time to time.
Its mind boggling how ignorant these people are.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Smh at this becoming a shyt on Dominicans thread. Not all Dominicans deny there African heritage and anyway who made y'all the black power police?:childplease:

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind

:dwillhuh:

there isnt a such thing breh :childplease: