Black Latinos

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
I ain't mad bro just stating the fact that everyone is saying dominicans like to deny there blackness. Not all of them do. You guys are generalizing .
Not all of them, but most do. Dominicans even went as far as rewriting their history books to leave out all the parts where Africans were brought to DR as slaves. Everything black/African was written out. They brainwashed the entire population into believing that they are white people with Taino ancestry. That's some serious self hate. :what:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
It might seem like we generalizing but it's the true breh most dominicans hate being black. I didn't even want to make it an anti dominican thread but they are the most known for c00ning. I'm so sorry.
Most of them are Mulatto.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It might seem like we generalizing but it's the true breh most dominicans hate being black. I didn't even want to make it an anti dominican thread but they are the most known for c00ning. I'm so sorry.

I agree with you their some self hating Dominicans but you can say that about most races.

Cubans and ricans do it too.some Mexicans I know try to downplay their Indian ancestry and try to claim straight spaniard.

And greatest laker put me up on knowledge breh were does it say that in domincan history books they erased most African aspects.i didn't grow up over there so I dunno

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
My Grandmother is Cuban but she died when I was a baby so I don't really know much about her or her side of the family. Rest of my family is Jamaican.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
A lot of these black latin people get nationality confused with race. Its possible to be cuban/dominican/whatever and still be black. There are people running around that are of dominican or cuban nationality who do identify with being black because they know they'll be treated like any black person if they go outside their country. If they go to London and they say "I no black papi" the white people will just look at em like ":leostare:" and the black people will hit em with the ":stopitslime::snoop:"

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
You want a banana?

My man Dominican i not a race but a nationality. It seems like alot of Dominicans don't get this. But yea alot of dominicans c00n yada yada there is even one at my job that does it from time to time.

That right there makes no sense. That implies that a Dominican can't be black. Dominican = nationality. Black = Race.

It would make sense if you said that you are half American and half Dominican. Saying that you are half black and half Dominican makes absolutely no sense. Dominican isn't a race and black isn't a nationality.

:dwillhuh:

there isnt a such thing breh :childplease:

smh didn't know y'all took this shyt so seriously :huhldup:
yall the ones sounding offended :skip:

just so yall can get your rocks off,
my father was born in the Dominican Republic, he is NOT "black" by any means.. Dont gimme that "bu bu but Dominicans and all latinos have african ancestry", as true as that may be it doesn't make him black, nor does he look it. my mother is a "Black American" from Nawf Cackalacky.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dominican isn't a race.

Look up "Rafael Trujillo".

That's not what I meant to say. I know dominican is an ethnicity. And I heard all about Rafael Trujillo and how he killed all the Haitians on the border in the perejil massacre but didn't know he rewrote history. Dominicans took him down though, this guy was known for his tyranny.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
just so yall can get your rocks off,
my father was born in the Dominican Republic, he is NOT "black" by any means.. Dont gimme that "bu bu but Dominicans and all latinos have african ancestry", as true as that may be it doesn't make him black, nor does he look it. my mother is a "Black American" from Nawf Cackalacky.
:snoop:
I never said your father was black. He could be white for all I know. I already told you why that comment made absolutely no sense.

bu bu but Dominicans and all latinos have african ancestry"
I never said that. I've stated several times on here that there are white, black, indian, mulatto etc. Latinos. Latino is LANGUAGE BASED. Has nothing to do with one's race.

• Dap
Reactions: flo

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
my father was born in the Dominican Republic, he is NOT "black" by any means.. Dont gimme that "bu bu but Dominicans and all latinos have african ancestry", as true as that may be it doesn't make him black,.

but you also said....

and all that race shyt is dumb, my pop grew up in harlem during the 70s so chances are he more in tune with african american culture than most black people

how the hell is a non black more in tune with african american culture when us blacks live it everyday :snoop: