Black Latinos

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
I dont believe in your smelly arab god I follow the yoruba religion of lukumi breh... black excellence

ok, drop dead you stupid ass spic.

You think thats the only thing I can show you out the bible about your people? Where in your yoruba bullshyt does it talk about hispanics finding the Islands & Americas and going into slavery?

Take your time, I'll wait.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I was told there is no such thing as a "White Hispanic". Am I wrong to say that white Hispanics exist ?
I know of Black Hispanics but after the Zimmerman case I've been told by a number of people "White Hispanics" do not exist.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
ok, drop dead you stupid ass spic.

You think thats the only thing I can show you out the bible about your people? Where in your yoruba bullshyt does it talk about hispanics finding the Islands & Americas and going into slavery?

Take your time, I'll wait.

damn breh u mad :umad::umad::umad: lol u cant bait me into your gimmick I been on sohh way too long u been exposed as either a cac or having an unhealthy obsession for them, I dont give a fukk either way my friend... the bible is a collection of cac stories from the council of nicea used to justify the slavery and torture of dark skinned ppl from millenia yet u still fall back on that, I worship the supreme god of my black ancestors Olorun so you could suck my diiiiiiiiack biaaaaatch :obama:

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston

I was told there is no such thing as a "White Hispanic". Am I wrong to say that white Hispanics exist ?
I know of Black Hispanics but after the Zimmerman case I've been told by a number of people "White Hispanics" do not exist.

saul_alvarez.jpg

What does this guy look like?

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
damn breh u mad :umad::umad::umad: lol u cant bait me into your gimmick I been on sohh way too long u been exposed as either a cac or having an unhealthy obsession for them, I dont give a fukk either way my friend... the bible is a collection of cac stories from the council of nicea used to justify the slavery and torture of dark skinned ppl from millenia yet u still fall back on that, I worship the supreme god of my black ancestors Olorun so you could suck my diiiiiiiiack biaaaaatch :obama:

:why:

where's your proof of ANYTHING that you just said? Im a cac? lmao

so proving without a shadow of doubt that negro & Banana eating spic slavery is recorded, along with how our people got to the islands and americas is "Cac stories" right? Because I can prove it.

Now the question to you, Julio, is can you prove the vomit thats coming out of your wicked ass mouth? Or will you just continue to post smilies and looked at like a jester for the rest of this thread?

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps

Hispanics are anyone who speaks the Spanish language as a mother tongue, or comes from an ethnic group which does. Hispanic is language based. There are white people who are indeed Hispanic.

That's like saying Americans can't be black or white. American is not a race and neither is Hispanic.

Also a Latino is anyone who speaks a Romance language as a mother tongue, or comes from an ethnic group which does. French, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish etc are all Latin languages. Brazilians ,Portuguese, French, Haitians, Spaniards, Italians etc are Latinos. Not just people who speak the Spanish Language.

Zimmerman is not white. He is mixed. Most of his DNA is white though.

• Dap
Reactions: flo

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
:why:

where's your proof of ANYTHING that you just said? Im a cac? lmao

so proving without a shadow of doubt that negro & Banana eating spic slavery is recorded, along with how our people got to the islands and americas is "Cac stories" right? Because I can prove it.

Now the question to you, Julio, is can you prove the vomit thats coming out of your wicked ass mouth? Or will you just continue to post smilies and looked at like a jester for the rest of this thread?

lmao this nikka said Im wicked I can never hate or disrespect on someone who who hates white ppl so much just do u breh u cant prove a fukking thing excpet what u hear and read from wiki I donated a dollar to the black hebrews the other day cuz I had change after buying a pack of palmas but your :duck: sicken me.... if u really bout that life kill a cac like Assata Shakur and then move to a carribbean island where they'll gave u asylum u hypocritical fakkit... damn u just trolled me good

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps

If he's a white hispanic then you've confirmed what I suspected :yes:
Thanks for clarifying that ! I knew it, I just needed to make sure I wasn't saying what I was saying and coming off like an idiot.
There are even Chinese people who are Hispanic.

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
lmao this nikka said Im wicked I can never hate or disrespect on someone who who hates white ppl so much just do u breh u cant prove a fukking thing excpet what u hear and read from wiki I donated a dollar to the black hebrews the other day cuz I had change after buying a pack of palmas but your :duck: sicken me.... if u really bout that life kill a cac like Assata Shakur and then move to a carribbean island where they'll gave u asylum u hypocritical fakkit... damn u just trolled me good

ok, MONKEY. Here's a banana now run along. Go do some back-flips. Im done with you, I tried to help you, I also tried to gain some type of knowledge by asking you for proof of what you said, and all you could do was salsa around the question with a big platanos grin plastered across your face.

You're probably a conquistador baby anyway, so double drop dead.

And kill a cac, right, monkey? Thats the way to go. Use violence against the man who's very existence relies on it. Go buy guns with money that has HIS face on it, to use against him. Kill one ugly, piece of shyt crakkka, and have his family who's on the police force, secretly kill 20 of my people, just because they feel like it. (Like the story of the Hispanic Man and Black man "missing" in florida from the same cop, same story, same gas station, same trumped up charge, but nothing happened....I would give a scripture on that, but no, ITS NOT FOR YOU) Like when they DROPPED A BOMB on a philly neighborhood because they had too many "Black Power" nikkas living in the area. Yeah, they dropped a bomb on their own turf just because. But I bet you wouldn't know these stories, would you? Nah, you're too busy writing raps and eating bananas.

nikka, DIE. I have 0 idea why I just typed all of that to a gorilla.

Daps
False. Some Latinos are straight up white, Chinese, Indian, Native American etc.

:wtf:

Latinos are Chinese now???? :krs: Where the kanji???
Latinos are Indian now??? :damn: Where the Hindu influence??
Latinos are part Cherokee now??? No teepees in the islands bruh.

You just named some shyt huh. You went to :why: academy didn't you??

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Sadly...dominicans are known for being anti-black.

:huhldup: That shyt cray....

Sammy-Sossa-Bleached-Skin-Photos-499x193.jpg

:yeshrug: Most people wouldn't even realize I'm partially of Latino(Mexican) descent if they didn't know my hear name. I identify 98% of the time with being a black American. Im about the same color as LeBron:gladbron: and down here in Houston there arent too many people my color that speak Spanish or with some Latino blood in them as opposed to someplace like New York.

But alot of Mexicans need their eyes opened with denying their blackness.
If anyone gets time, PLEASE watch this:

Full Episode: Mexico & Peru: The Black Grandma in the Closet | Black in Latin America | PBS

Real eye-opening stuff

Yeah.....saw him speak down here in NC a few months ago.....this episode was the most intriguing, cause and Peru and Mexico never ever pop on the radar screen of "blackness"........

Also, how are Afro-Panamaians??.....I know there alot of their black folks came to Panama from Jamaica/Black Caribbean to help build the Panama Canal and just stayed there...

and White Hispanics.................have yall heard of Argentina???? Uruguay??? .... but I kinda understand what your saying.....as in the pass for "white" but are actually light skin Mestizo/Mulatto......but even anyplace has more "pure White Hispanics" its definitely Argentina (Italians, Spanish), Uruguay, much of Chile, Brazil (Germans, Portuguese, Italians) especially the southern area, parts of Colombia and Venezuela, Costa Rica to an extent, and a few examples in Mehico...from what I've learned anyway......still its not as cut and dry/b/se millions of light skin Arabs (Lebanese, Syrians) moved to Latin America when the Ottoman Empire broke up after World War I....

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
my gf is blk/rican...she has her moments from time 2 time when she act like she don't know wtf she is..which is black :jawalrus:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
:wtf:

Latinos are Chinese now???? :krs: Where the kanji???
Latinos are Indian now??? :damn: Where the Hindu influence??
Latinos are part Cherokee now??? No teepees in the islands bruh.

You just named some shyt huh. You went to :why: academy didn't you??
Wow you clearly didn't get what I was saying. Hispanic is LANGUAGE BASED. Has absolutely nothing to do with race.

A Chinese person born and raised in Puerto Rico is HISPANIC.

An Indian person born and raised in PR is HISPANIC.

Just like an Indian person born and raised in the US is an American.

A good bit of Hispanics are Native Americans. Just go to Mexico etc.

• Dap
Reactions: flo