Black Latinos

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Can't defend ignorance take it from someone who grew up overthere over half of the population 54% can't read or write. That country has been conditioned to hate anything black since the early 1500's when the spaniards ran out of tainos to enslave. They instituted a class system based on skin tone, the darker you where the harder the labor you where assigned to do.

As for Sammy Sosa he is extremely ignorant and can barely speak even spanish properly he was a shoe shine boy since he was 6 until he was like 14 and never went to school. Also there is one for every ethnic origin chinese people who get their eyes widened, jamaican reggae artist who promote cake soap, michael jackson ect...

Later on i will expunge more on about all the shyt that cac spaniards did overthere including genocide, and a reward system that gave land to those that sniched on their fellow slaves. and how they started the whole Hatian-Dominican Beef.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Araña;318156 said:
Can't defend ignorance take it from someone who grew up overthere over half of the population 54% can't read or write. That country has been conditioned to hate anything black since the early 1500's when the spaniards ran out of tainos to enslave. They instituted a class system based on skin tone, the darker you where the harder the labor you where assigned to do.

As for Sammy Sosa he is extremely ignorant and can barely speak even spanish properly he was a shoe shine boy since he was 6 until he was like 14 and never went to school. Also there is one for every ethic origin chinese people who get their eyes widened, jamaican reggae artist who promote cake soap, michael jackson ect...

Later on i will expunge more on about all the shyt that cac spaniards did overthere including genocide, and a reward system that gave land to those that sniched on their fellow slaves. and how they started the whole Hatian-Dominican Beef.

Damn arana just came through crushed a few buildings :guilty:

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Araña;318156 said:

As for Sammy Sosa he is extremely ignorant and can barely speak even spanish properly he was a shoe shine boy since he was 6 until he was like 14 and never went to school. Also there is one for every ethnic origin chinese people who get their eyes widened, jamaican reggae artist who promote cake soap, michael jackson ect...

Please don't share your words of wisdom with these monkeys. THey're only gonna poop in their hands and throw it on you. You're gonna end up pulling out your hair. just let them be.

The worlds biggest rude awakening is coming sooner than you think, and they're gonna WISH they were "black" in that day.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
:yeshrug: Most people wouldn't even realize I'm partially of Latino(Mexican) descent if they didn't know my hear name. I identify 98% of the time with being a black American. Im about the same color as LeBron:gladbron: and down here in Houston there arent too many people my color that speak Spanish or with some Latino blood in them as opposed to someplace like New York.

But alot of Mexicans need their eyes opened with denying their blackness.
If anyone gets time, PLEASE watch this:

Full Episode: Mexico & Peru: The Black Grandma in the Closet | Black in Latin America | PBS

Real eye-opening stuff

Yea that right by where my.dads.from,costa chica or sum shyt,never really crossed my mind till i got to high school and other kids askin me if i was part black,and also wen my neighbors that my father that grew up with him had a black statue of sum nikka wit a crown :what:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I know this is off topic but why are mexicans looked so down on within spanish west indians? you call a rican dude a "mexican" he'll trip when mexico economically is better than the 2 counties combined?

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
I know this is off topic but why are mexicans looked so down on within spanish west indians? you call a rican dude a "mexican" he'll trip when mexico economically is better than the 2 counties combined?
Because he isn't a Mexican. :what:

Would you want anyone calling you a Canadian, when you are an American?

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Please don't share your words of wisdom with these monkeys. THey're only gonna poop in their hands and throw it on you. You're gonna end up pulling out your hair. just let them be.

The worlds biggest rude awakening is coming sooner than you think, and they're gonna WISH they were "black" in that day.

The worst insult somebody can use on me is to call me spanish, i dated a few spaniard broads made them call me their mayimbe look that word up, also please don't quote me to call anybody a monkey. thats an insult to those poor monkeys in the jungle

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Also for those of you that haven't been to Mexico the Mexicans in usa mostly descendants of the aztecs, in Mexico the spaniard cac looking ones call them "nacos" which ar the poor outcastedand have no choice but to cross the border, cause te hell they are exposed to in mexico is 10 times worse than the diacrimination they face here at least they get paid and can feed their families.

as an example just put on telemundo or univision and tell me do those mexicans in the soap operas look like the ones cutting grass out here. Only the ones singing or performing on sabado gigante look a lil bit like the inmigrants.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Araña;321100 said:
Also for those of you that haven't been to Mexico the Mexicans in usa mostly descendants of the aztecs, in Mexico the spaniard cac looking ones call them "nacos" which ar the poor outcastedand have no choice but to cross the border, cause te hell they are exposed to in mexico is 10 times worse than the diacrimination they face here at least they get paid and can feed their families.

as an example just put on telemundo or univision and tell me do those mexicans in the soap operas look like the ones cutting grass out here. Only the ones singing or performing on sabado gigante look a lil bit like the inmigrants.
White people are racist whereever you go.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Araña;321100 said:

:ohhh:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
[ame=http://youtu.be/Asevaj8lK_U]Negro: How Afro-Americans Found Out About AfroLatinos - YouTube[/ame]