Black Latinos

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Mom's central american (Nicaragua) my father's black.
Funny thing is my dad's light skin and my mom's dark skin like a muthaphucka

Daps
Reppin
Houston
As long as they're obviously black and they aren't denying their blackness there's no real issue :youngsabo:

:yeshrug: Most people wouldn't even realize I'm partially of Latino(Mexican) descent if they didn't know my hear name. I identify 98% of the time with being a black American. Im about the same color as LeBron:gladbron: and down here in Houston there arent too many people my color that speak Spanish or with some Latino blood in them as opposed to someplace like New York.

But alot of Mexicans need their eyes opened with denying their blackness.
If anyone gets time, PLEASE watch this:

Full Episode: Mexico & Peru: The Black Grandma in the Closet | Black in Latin America | PBS

Real eye-opening stuff

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I cant lie my grandparents are c00ns.... this nikka look like fukking james earl jones and his fav movie is tuskegee airmen... but when my grandma (who is mixed but looks white) come around he be talking that 'I no black papi' :comeon: but my mother and uncle taught me to be more in touch with that side of my ancestry even tho moms is light and my uncle dark.... the majority of island latinos are mixed tho... the thing is latin america never had a civil rights movement like the united states did so our mentality is on some bullshyt... see american slave owners were on that 'one drop = ******' mentality while the spaniards came in with a bunch of different words... mulattoes, quadroons, criollo, javaos (very lightskin ppl with STRONG african features) all got put into they own classification and basically made to compete against each other... they had a more divide and conquer mentality thats why black ppl in the u.s. for the most part stick together whereas theres alot of house nikkas in latin america :huhldup:

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I visit the DR every year and its sad to see some of the darkest bytches talking about how they're blond. Then my cousin inlaw had the nerve to tell me he's not black, he's dominican and that he has no african blood.:childplease:

My first encounter with a black mexican was in phoenix and I needed to get a part from the junk yard. This nikka with a fro was at the counter and I was like aye yo man and he was like Que? Dude had to go get someone to talk to me because he didn't know a like of english. shyt blew my mind

little4209

All Star
Daps
It's sad to see Dominicans and Cubans (for example) who are evidently black or at least mixed with black deny that they are black all together. Latin-Caribbean culture tends to promote the whole "white is right" ideology so they end up hating their blackness.

It is probably the worst kind of c00nery imaginable.The kind of people who I'm talking about are the exact type of people who white people would default on calling black before anything else and yet they still deny that they're black :wtb:

In a way it's more of a cultural thing than anything. The culture encourages them to be c00ns and they just eat it right up.

Every culture does...dark arabs vs lighter ones, squinty asian eyes v more american looking eyes....but i digress

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
I cant lie my grandparents are c00ns.... this nikka look like fukking james earl jones and his fav movie is tuskegee airmen... but when my grandma (who is mixed but looks white) come around he be talking that 'I no black papi' :comeon: but my mother and uncle taught me to be more in touch with that side of my ancestry even tho moms is light and my uncle dark.... the majority of island latinos are mixed tho... the thing is latin america never had a civil rights movement like the united states did so our mentality is on some bullshyt... see american slave owners were on that 'one drop = ******' mentality while the spaniards came in with a bunch of different words... mulattoes, quadroons, criollo, javaos (very lightskin ppl with STRONG african features) all got put into they own classification and basically made to compete against each other... they had a more divide and conquer mentality thats why black ppl in the u.s. for the most part stick together whereas theres alot of house nikkas in latin america :huhldup:

Deuteronomy 28:34

sammy-sosa.jpg

When are you moon-cricket Negros, and you banana eating spics gonna realie this bible is talking about YOU.?

:usure:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
It's sad to see Dominicans and Cubans (for example) who are evidently black or at least mixed with black deny that they are black all together. Latin-Caribbean culture tends to promote the whole "white is right" ideology so they end up hating their blackness.

It is probably the worst kind of c00nery imaginable.The kind of people who I'm talking about are the exact type of people who white people would default on calling black before anything else and yet they still deny that they're black :wtb:

In a way it's more of a cultural thing than anything. The culture encourages them to be c00ns and they just eat it right up.
Dominicans take it to a whole nother level. They will straight up tell you that they have no African ancestry. The reason they have dark and nappy hair is from the "Indian" in them. :comeon: These are the same self hating people that rewrote their history books to leave out that African slavery even took place in DR. Everything black/African was removed from their history books. Their level of c00nery is legendary.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
:yeshrug: Most people wouldn't even realize I'm partially of Latino(Mexican) descent if they didn't know my hear name. I identify 98% of the time with being a black American. Im about the same color as LeBron:gladbron: and down here in Houston there arent too many people my color that speak Spanish or with some Latino blood in them as opposed to someplace like New York.

But alot of Mexicans need their eyes opened with denying their blackness.
If anyone gets time, PLEASE watch this:

Full Episode: Mexico & Peru: The Black Grandma in the Closet | Black in Latin America | PBS

Real eye-opening stuff
Mexicans have African ancestry. The average Mexican is 2 or 3 percent black. Not much, but its still there.

• Dap
Reactions: flo

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I'm a Black Guatemalan. The attitudes towards being Black in Latin America differ from country to country, sometimes it differs from town to town. In Guatemala there are two types of Black folks the Garifuna and the "Creole" or "Gio" and their attitudes towards the notion of "Black" differ strongly.