Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I’m sure they’ll start caring as soon as some white celebrity endorses it.
That's the Twitterists - they react when their white handlers tell them to, like they tell them how to think and feel.
Real black women have cultural awareness and a sense of responsibility beyond that.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Not all the black families that these little girls come from are unstable.
:mjpls:
If you took the time to actually look into the individual stories and make assessments, you would know this. There's other facts and circumstances that occur outside of "blame the mother/father" for their missing daughters and sons. There's a lot of black teens/women who grow up in environments that become productive in positive ways. I grew up in a major city and was able to cope and use resources, so did the majority of my friends - we didn't become high school dropouts, runaways, or in the streets getting pimped out.
Not to mention how society typically sexualizes young black girls and oversexualizes black women - not everyone has gone "missing" voluntarily - so you're going to leave out international sex trafficking, forced prostitution, sexual abuse as issues, as well. You're not going to address the fact that pedo rings and underground sex practices are being exposed too huh? ok..Noted.
We've been brainwashed into believing stereotypes about our own communities b/c that shifts the attention away from white supremacy to the bytches on World Star hip hop or deadbeat dads, even tho they don't represent the majority of blk parenthood.

But talk about elite child sex slavery trade and organ harvesting, or school to prison pipeline or NAMBLA, or billions of dollars provided in corporate welfare to people who are already rich and there is silence.

Somehow there is ALWAYS a coward somewhere around on some bootstrap bullshyt to complain about "DEY ABUSIN DA SYSTEM!", but the same cowards never keep that same energy for white supremacy: the first abusers of EVERY system.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
We've been brainwashed into believing stereotypes about our own communities b/c that shifts the attention away from white supremacy to the bytches on World Star hip hop or deadbeat dads, even tho they don't represent the majority of blk parenthood.

But talk about elite child sex slavery trade and organ harvesting, or school to prison pipeline or NAMBLA, or billions of dollars provided in corporate welfare to people who are already rich and there is silence.

Somehow there is ALWAYS a coward somewhere around on some bootstrap bullshyt to complain about "DEY ABUSIN DA SYSTEM!", but the same cowards never keep that same energy for white supremacy: the first abusers of EVERY system.
Never... they never do address ANY of those other factors. That same energy is never kept and those same bytch ass cowards never have the same voice or words when it comes to the white sources of the overall problems. That's why only the likeminded need to link up - the rest are dead weight, lost, willfully ignorant and serve no purpose. all that you said is FACTS. Notice the coorelation- it never fails.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Not all the black families that these little girls come from are unstable.
If you took the time to actually look into the individual stories and make assessments, you would know this. There's other facts and circumstances that occur outside of "blame the mother/father" for their missing daughters and sons. There's a lot of black teens/women who grow up in environments that become productive in positive ways. I grew up in a major city and was able to cope and use resources, so did the majority of my friends - we didn't become high school dropouts, runaways, or in the streets getting pimped out.
Not to mention how society typically sexualizes young black girls and oversexualizes black women - not everyone has gone "missing" voluntarily - so you're going to leave out international sex trafficking, forced prostitution, sexual abuse as issues, as well. You're not going to address the fact that pedo rings and underground sex practices are being exposed too huh? ok..Noted.

you are adding things I never said. And why do you associate a girls home life being hell with her being poor or in a broken home?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Never... they never do address ANY of those other factors. That same energy is never kept and those same bytch ass cowards never have the same voice or words when it comes to the white sources of the overall problems. That's why only the likeminded need to link up - the rest are dead weight, lost, willfully ignorant and serve no purpose. all that you said is FACTS. Notice the coorelation- it never fails.
Blame the individual and let the system ride. But how did these individuals get there? What connections can be made? Any patterns found?

"D-dey need to do better..."

Yes I know you ignorant ass wipe. That's the shyt I be thinking in my head girl. But what inequities have uniquely formed to create conditions for this shyt to happen with certain groups?

The casual dismissal and overlooking of obvious oppressive policies in this society by hypocrites is one of the reasons I don't post as much. They know what they are doing and if they don't then that's a level of stupid that is dangerous and frustrating.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I never said that you are adding things I never said.
Oh, you said more than enough. No need to further quote me, you're not offering anything conducive to the discussion and obviously not working in any grassroots programs by how disengaged that you sound. Say less.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Oh, you said more than enough. No need to further quote me, you're not offering anything conducive to the discussion and obviously not working in any grassroots programs by how disengaged that you sound.

You are the one that don’t care because you want to ignore a major issue because it don’t fit a narrative you want.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Blame the individual and let the system ride. But how did these individuals get there? What connections can be made? Any patterns found?

"D-dey need to do better..."

Yes I know you ignorant ass wipe. That's the shyt I be thinking in my head girl. But what inequities have uniquely formed to create conditions for this shyt to happen with certain groups?

The casual dismissal and overlooking of obvious oppressive policies in this society by hypocrites is one of the reasons I don't post as much. They know what they are doing and if they don't then that's a level of stupid that is dangerous and frustrating.
Right on point..
and yeah, That time has come- can't talk to people that don't hear to listen or incapable of doing so in the first place because they lack an independent thought process. Waste of time to be used on more productive situations.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm glad that this topic is picking up momentum.

But a lot of *known* posters avoiding this altogether.
:coffee:
This has to be an exposal, forced exposal or faked exposal for that to happen but I'm sleep though.
Retitle the thread to "Strippers Gone Wild"or "*(insert username here) with a random attention grab".. #thepattern.
or maybe if a certain tag team commented or started the thread :yawn:

Notice how it's never serious when it's about other issues or taking the board too seriously, but if it's something that affects those "known" posters , it gets very serious - real quick and real fast.

Last edited: