Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:mjcry: Why aren't places like the Root and whatnot covering this? This is really sad, and I bet a lot of people don't even know that this is going on(especially if it's never happened to someone they know). Scary.
The Root website is primarily catered for a certain "demographic" (if you know what I mean) . Do you remember when they were receiving a lot of negative backlash starting with the "Straight Black men are the White people of black people"? The Root website is not under black management - their parent company is NBCUniversal, Univision or something like that. None of their management is black, yet they're supposed to be an "African-American issues website"- they'll sprinkle in a few thinkpieces here and there. just another media propaganda arm under white control, with short reach to the actual issues taking place within the black community.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
The Root website is primarily catered for a certain "demographic" (if you know what I mean) . Do you remember when they were receiving a lot of negative backlash starting with the "Straight Black men are the White people of black people"? The Root website is not under black management - their parent company is NBCUniversal, Univision or something like that. None of their management is black, yet they're supposed to be an "African-American issues website"- they'll sprinkle in a few thinkpieces here and there. just another media propaganda arm under white control, with short reach to the actual issues taking place within the black community.

We really need to come up with our own black journalism, where we report on the "issues" happening in our communities and spread the word to those that are actually concerned and want true awareness. Not that gay & trans shyt, or "swirl" shyt, or I was an awkward "white" acting black person--nah, lets talk about the gritty shyt that's really happening in our communities that isn't being spoken about.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
We really need to come up with our own black journalism, where we report on the "issues" happening in our communities and spread the word to those that are actually concerned and want true awareness. Not that gay & trans shyt, or "swirl" shyt, or I was an awkward "white" acting black person--nah, lets talk about the gritty shyt that's really happening in our communities that isn't being spoken about.
PURE FACTS, exactly..... this is necessary.

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
Dafuk is this shyt... ?? and another one. These dirty fukkin cacs are so fukkin blatant rn. This one is not even hiding it.
Go talk to your white men/women who stay with the pedo shyt and sexual deviancy with kids.
That's the majority of the problem right there.
Like I said.. white infiltration. yall riding around neighborhoods in vans, hiding out and snatching kids up off the street for medical or sexual purposes.
It's really getting to a point.. I swear. Can't even have a productive discussion without cacs and their racist narratives being promoted.
I can’t tell if you’re trolling or not but I’ll play along.

Just because somebody has an opinion different from yours doesn’t mean he or she is white. Consider the fact that maybe I just see things differently. There needs to be some accountability for ourselves because nobody is going to take care of us but ourselves. If we raise our children with the proper attention stories like this wouldn’t be as common.

This will be the last time we interact.

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
https://www.history.com/news/the-fa...logy-performed-shocking-experiments-on-slaves
:jbhmm:
Documented history of using the bodies of black women and children for medical testing i.e. torture. (anyone who doesn't think that this is still going on today, needs to get the f out, the live body experiments have to come from somewhere):

With no known cure for the ailment, Sims began experimenting in 1845 with surgical techniques to treat such fistulas. If the patients’ masters provided clothing and paid taxes, Sims effectively took ownership of the women until their treatment was completed.

After 30 operations on one woman, a 17-year-old enslaved woman named Anarcha who had had a very traumatic labor and delivery, he finally “perfected” his method—after four years of experimentation. Afterward, he began to practice on white women, using anesthesia, which was new to the medical field at the time.
While some doctors didn’t trust anesthesia, Sims’s decision to not use it—or any other numbing technique—was based on his misguided belief that black people didn’t experience pain like white people did.

Writer and medical ethicist Harriet Washington says Sims’s racist beliefs affected more than his gynecological experiments. Before and after his gynecological experiments, he also tested surgical treatments on enslaved black children in an effort to treat “trismus nascentium” (neonatal tetanus)—with little to no success. Sims also believed that African Americans were less intelligent than white people, and thought it was because their skulls grew too quickly around their brain. He would operate on African-American children using a shoemaker’s tool to pry their bones apart and loosen their skulls.
That last bit just made me tear up. And these sick fukks actually have the audacity to act as if we are the violent and depraved ones. Horrific.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
As much of a bad idea this is, it's one of the few times that I wish CC network was in America. It would be harder for this to happen and no one having a clue.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
How many of these situations are happening in our neighborhoods where u have abandoned homes everywhere and the number of sexual predators who get released back into our hoods and folks stay quiet

They even be putting white sexual predators in the hoods when they released, not back into the Hamptons or Beverly Hills areas

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
We have New Black Media and some of them have covered these stories, but we really need to push it.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I def notice it a lot in the flyers of missing persons that come around sometimes in the mail or in stores. Will keep following thread.
Bruh in my state. Sistas are greatly outnumbered here compared to Mexcians and White girls.

But you can find yourself seeing more "Missing" Black children posters and post on the internet than Mexican/White girls.

I have no stats to back up my claim. But just experience will have you understand what I mean