Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Only 10 replies in 4 hours :pacspit:

Thats why I hardly am here nowadays.
This. Fukkin done. That’s why I refuse to get caught up in any more bullshyt on here...distractions from relevant news.

But bytches want to make threads trying to decipher virtual identifies of people or figure out the inner details of another poster; stunt about their own profiles, gets record numbers. Threads posted at 6am for break of dawn morning mental breaks had damn near 100 replies within a course of a 2 hour period; that, at the end, didn’t amount to shyt but the same baseless banter. This is impt -right here.... a one pager. Let’s also include the missing black boys that need to be addressed. People actually try to come at someone for putting in work and effort for black issues. Lacking in receptive spaces as it is.. That’s why I can’t .shyt is fukkin up my balance.

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pedophile/Prostitution rings, and organ harvesting.

Everything comes in full circle.
Exactly. That’s why I don’t play when it comes to none of that. Too much going on, normalizing activities that aren’t normal as a way of life. Deviant minds lead to deviant actions.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I always suggested we tell everyone that r kelly got all them girls, then maybe everyone would care
They could identify and pursue charges for all the white women going back 50 yrs for Cosby; bring up 20+ years of sexual history on R.Kelly, conduct interviews, gather evidence but all these 3 ltr agencies, internet detectives and social media “experts” can’t trace the whereabouts of teenage girls/boys with phones that have tracking devices, cameras on the streets, no witnesses, no data.. nothing ??? When teenage kids pretty much have the same set schedule daily and follow the same routes?? Nah...