Black Girls Continue to Disappear but Few Eyebrows Are Raised

BoogeyMan

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Blackness
I'm negging you again as soon as I can...
always with that defeatist, same blame rhetoric
Gtfo! :mjlol:

Ain't nothing deafeatist about the truth. They been capturing black people for shyt. Until we start strapping up and fight back, they'll continue to feel bold to pull off shyt like this.

My heart goes out to the sisters and their families, but do you actually expect White America to give af about this? :gucci:

Here, take this neg for your overemotional nonsense.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Recently, the nonprofit Black & Missing Foundation compiled statistics from the FBI which noted that in 2016 alone, 242,295 individuals of color were reported missing in the United States.

A stunning 36.7 percent of those missing were Black teens under the age of 18.

:gucci:

we need to pray about it. Ask the Lord about it.

See, i believe in God, His word, but there are times we have to act to protect our own and He gives us the power to do so.

Y'all know that Amerikkka is a evil country full of demonic cacs, don't sleep on it :francis:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
read something that thousands go missing year or two ago

one being 10,000 I hope that is wrong and inaccurate. Because that's horrible that many of our women go missing:mjcry:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
black women need to keep their eyes open to their surrounding and not on their cell phones. i see a lot of women walking down the street knee deep in their phones.

That's not just a Black Woman issue, that's a society as whole issue.

I see you trying to blame the victims.

:mjpls:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
:mjcry: Why aren't places like the Root and whatnot covering this? This is really sad, and I bet a lot of people don't even know that this is going on(especially if it's never happened to someone they know). Scary.