Black Girls Continue to Disappear but Few Eyebrows Are Raised

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Not to get off subject, but isn't one of those Rockefeller family members running around with a Black man's heart inside of him?

:patrice:

If I remember, it was him or another dude who had 6 transplants.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
https://www.history.com/news/the-fa...logy-performed-shocking-experiments-on-slaves
:jbhmm:
Documented history of using the bodies of black women and children for medical testing i.e. torture. (anyone who doesn't think that this is still going on today, needs to get the f out, the live body experiments have to come from somewhere):

With no known cure for the ailment, Sims began experimenting in 1845 with surgical techniques to treat such fistulas. If the patients’ masters provided clothing and paid taxes, Sims effectively took ownership of the women until their treatment was completed.

After 30 operations on one woman, a 17-year-old enslaved woman named Anarcha who had had a very traumatic labor and delivery, he finally “perfected” his method—after four years of experimentation. Afterward, he began to practice on white women, using anesthesia, which was new to the medical field at the time.
While some doctors didn’t trust anesthesia, Sims’s decision to not use it—or any other numbing technique—was based on his misguided belief that black people didn’t experience pain like white people did.

Writer and medical ethicist Harriet Washington says Sims’s racist beliefs affected more than his gynecological experiments. Before and after his gynecological experiments, he also tested surgical treatments on enslaved black children in an effort to treat “trismus nascentium” (neonatal tetanus)—with little to no success. Sims also believed that African Americans were less intelligent than white people, and thought it was because their skulls grew too quickly around their brain. He would operate on African-American children using a shoemaker’s tool to pry their bones apart and loosen their skulls.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
https://www.history.com/news/the-fa...logy-performed-shocking-experiments-on-slaves
:jbhmm:(anyone who doesn't think that this is still going on today, needs to get the f out):

With no known cure for the ailment, Sims began experimenting in 1845 with surgical techniques to treat such fistulas. If the patients’ masters provided clothing and paid taxes, Sims effectively took ownership of the women until their treatment was completed.

After 30 operations on one woman, a 17-year-old enslaved woman named Anarcha who had had a very traumatic labor and delivery, he finally “perfected” his method—after four years of experimentation. Afterward, he began to practice on white women, using anesthesia, which was new to the medical field at the time.
While some doctors didn’t trust anesthesia, Sims’s decision to not use it—or any other numbing technique—was based on his misguided belief that black people didn’t experience pain like white people did.

Writer and medical ethicist Harriet Washington says Sims’s racist beliefs affected more than his gynecological experiments. Before and after his gynecological experiments, he also tested surgical treatments on enslaved black children in an effort to treat “trismus nascentium” (neonatal tetanus)—with little to no success. Sims also believed that African Americans were less intelligent than white people, and thought it was because their skulls grew too quickly around their brain. He would operate on African-American children using a shoemaker’s tool to pry their bones apart and loosen their skulls.

Sickening. Utterly disturbing, even by CAC standards.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Calling attention to the sexploitation of young black girls isn't received well in our community. We already don't like to talk about pedophilia. But if we start talking about hood hunting and young blk girls being pimped out and dudes running trains on underaged chicks or not making the connection between participation in prostitution with these missing chicks.

People don't want to go down those rabbit holes for a variety of reasons. Gender wars is only one of those reasons. International crime rings is at the top.
So we just brush it off as young blk girls being "fast".

The disgusting conversations I've had in the past on this site about R. Kelly come to mind.

The real deal is that this is a symptom of poverty, depression and disenfranchisement in our communities. The conditions that our poorest live in make the exploitation of our children a terrifyingly easy enterprise.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Always one :mjpls:

People always want to ignore the root issues.
Many Black girls are running away because home life is hell. This leads to many of these girls getting caught up in the streets. And the truth is we ignore black women that have been destoeyed by the streets.

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
It’s hard to combat something that some people willingly or unknowingly participate in. I can’t tell you the amount of young girls who ended up dropping out of school or being caught with some older dirty ass nikka because they thought they were grown. Parents thinking they missing and they with their “new daddy”

The only reason why some of those girls even end up on that path is because of a lack of parenting. Maybe if people started being held more accountable for having children and actually raising them then these type of topics would die down a bit but unfortunately you have grown men with kids and they still out here kidding round.

Shout out to drake.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sadly this isn’t surprising. That’s why I make sure my cousins and my sister always carry pepper spray and I tell them to always pay attention to their surroundings because the only people that will be looking for them is us. We don’t get the whole world looking for us like everyone else. Scary and sad.
Facts. I watch my daughter and any younger ones in my environment that need looking out for, like a hawk. Self-defensive techniques are very important.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
People always want to ignore the root issues.
Many Black girls are running away because home life is hell. This leads to many of these girls getting caught up in the streets. And the truth is we ignore black women that have been destoeyed by the streets.
Not all the black families that these little girls come from are unstable.
:mjpls:
If you took the time to actually look into the individual stories and make assessments, you would know this. There's other facts and circumstances that occur outside of "blame the mother/father" for their missing daughters and sons. There's a lot of black teens/women who grow up in environments that become productive in positive ways. I grew up in a major city and was able to cope and use resources, so did the majority of my friends - we didn't become high school dropouts, runaways, or in the streets getting pimped out.
Not to mention how society typically sexualizes young black girls and oversexualizes black women - not everyone has gone "missing" voluntarily - so you're going to leave out international sex trafficking, forced prostitution, sexual abuse as issues, as well. You're not going to address the fact that pedo rings and underground sex practices are being exposed too huh? ok..Noted.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It’s hard to combat something that some people willingly or unknowingly participate in. I can’t tell you the amount of young girls who ended up dropping out of school or being caught with some older dirty ass nikka because they thought they were grown. Parents thinking they missing and they with their “new daddy”

The only reason why some of those girls even end up on that path is because of a lack of parenting. Maybe if people started being held more accountable for having children and actually raising them then these type of topics would die down a bit but unfortunately you have grown men with kids and they still out here kidding round.

Shout out to drake.
Dafuk is this shyt... ?? and another one. These dirty fukkin cacs are so fukkin blatant rn. This one is not even hiding it.
Go talk to your white men/women who stay with the pedo shyt and sexual deviancy with kids.
That's the majority of the problem right there.
Like I said.. white infiltration. yall riding around neighborhoods in vans, hiding out and snatching kids up off the street for medical or sexual purposes.
It's really getting to a point.. I swear. Can't even have a productive discussion without cacs and their racist narratives being promoted.

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps

Shout out to drake.
This is another reason why this doesn't get discussed. It raises some uncomfortable topics surrounding accountability that devolve into blaming each other.

Many blks are guilty of believing stereotypes about their own perspective genders within their race which needs to be addressed and cleansed from these conversations.

For instance the poltergeist of the blk welfare queen. B/c that's where some want to place this blame. They have this image of a dysfunctional blk chicks bussin out babies for welfare checks and thus this simulacrum becomes a convenient and cathartic scapegoat for the plight of these young blk girls (and blk boys which is an even more secretly victimized group btw).

Meanwhile in losing oneself in a blame circle jerk we take our attention away from reality which is that blk women participate the most in the American workforce and get paid the least. We also conveniently ignore the hardworking parents who put in upwards of 50hrs a week in a capitalist society that isn't conducive to spending copious amounts of time with children. These realities, namely the economic theft in our community that results in people raising families in desperate situations, are far more uncomfortable to face b/c they hint at systemic hegemonies that we have been convinced are too powerful to combat.

There are other places others will want to place the blame in addition to toxic single moms like deadbeat dads. But all of that just skirts the issue for me, which is that the loss of generational wealth, the disruption of black communities, the removal of blk males thru death, incarceration, military draft and the psychological war waged on our kind in the media, combined with a horrid education system, has created pocket universes in black American society where people are depressed, hopeless, desperate and in a constant state of struggle.

It's hard to pluck one factor out of that conglomerate of oppression to address without making the other factors in that unholy web of white supremacy tremble in turn. (Which is also why my posts are oftentimes so long too. shyt is reflexive.)

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m sure they’ll start caring as soon as some white celebrity endorses it.