Black Girls Continue to Disappear but Few Eyebrows Are Raised

Daps
You can’t talk to someone who won’t listen and hears only what they want to.

The majority of black women and black men are uniting for causes- the fukkery focused issues get the most attention. Look at the trending topics on the internet ..unfortunately. If social media put just as much pressure on the right authorities like they do on trivial matters, things would get accomplished. The problem is people are too reactive - they don’t care until it affects them personally.

1 fuccin hunnit!

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I can’t tell if you’re trolling or not but I’ll play along.

Just because somebody has an opinion different from yours doesn’t mean he or she is white. Consider the fact that maybe I just see things differently. There needs to be some accountability for ourselves because nobody is going to take care of us but ourselves. If we raise our children with the proper attention stories like this wouldn’t be as common.

This will be the last time we interact.
Derailment and deviation - get the fuk off the thread. No one cares about your feelings. I do know that you need to shut the fuk up, stop quoting me from thread to thread with your rant, because the focus is not about you and your discontent, trying to sway from the subject. Now go be mad elsewhere bc your attempt is not working.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
https://www.history.com/news/the-fa...logy-performed-shocking-experiments-on-slaves
:jbhmm:
Documented history of using the bodies of black women and children for medical testing i.e. torture. (anyone who doesn't think that this is still going on today, needs to get the f out, the live body experiments have to come from somewhere):

With no known cure for the ailment, Sims began experimenting in 1845 with surgical techniques to treat such fistulas. If the patients’ masters provided clothing and paid taxes, Sims effectively took ownership of the women until their treatment was completed.

After 30 operations on one woman, a 17-year-old enslaved woman named Anarcha who had had a very traumatic labor and delivery, he finally “perfected” his method—after four years of experimentation. Afterward, he began to practice on white women, using anesthesia, which was new to the medical field at the time.
While some doctors didn’t trust anesthesia, Sims’s decision to not use it—or any other numbing technique—was based on his misguided belief that black people didn’t experience pain like white people did.

Writer and medical ethicist Harriet Washington says Sims’s racist beliefs affected more than his gynecological experiments. Before and after his gynecological experiments, he also tested surgical treatments on enslaved black children in an effort to treat “trismus nascentium” (neonatal tetanus)—with little to no success. Sims also believed that African Americans were less intelligent than white people, and thought it was because their skulls grew too quickly around their brain. He would operate on African-American children using a shoemaker’s tool to pry their bones apart and loosen their skulls.
I remember reading about how damn near everything we know about gynecology is because they would do all kinds of sick shyt to black women to see how the female human body works. They were cutting these women up, sticking all kinds of shyt in their body, all without anesthetic because they claimed that black people didnt feel pain.

I dont doubt that the same kinda shyt still happens today.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Bruh in my state. Sistas are greatly outnumbered here compared to Mexcians and White girls.

But you can find yourself seeing more "Missing" Black children posters and post on the internet than Mexican/White girls.

I have no stats to back up my claim. But just experience will have you understand what I mean
I definitely believe it. Tomorrow I am going to look through the "junk mail" pile and take notes.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably using them for illegal scientific research. Wasn't there a famous case of them kidnapping a black woman and using her dna to do some research? I think Oprah wanted to do a documentary on her.