Black Girl Twerks On Stage At Berkely College Graduation. Too Much? (VIDEOS)

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Lames and nerds that enjoy crying about petty stuff can be bothered by this. After putting in that much work celebrate how you want.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
But in the age of extreme poverty and excess lifestyles, people glorify this and doing their best to be the norm for women to behave like that. And people wonder why so many mothers act like hoes for attention.

What disgusts me is that some are going so far as to decry people as anti-black for criticising this slackness.

It is why it is so difficult to move forward as a group in a positive manner. Lous mouths will run to the front and use the stage to promote their degeneracy.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Thots NEVER break outta character :manny:

But in the age of extreme poverty and excess lifestyles, people glorify this and doing their best to be the norm for women to behave like that. And people wonder why so many mothers act like hoes for attention.

Preach!

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I thought this was UC Berkeley at first, nah, this is that for-profit college. She lost big time.

For profit colleges cost WAY more than their degree is worth. They ain't even as good as community colleges. Some studies show that employers treat their degrees as the equivalent of a high school diploma. But the colleges purposely prey on those who don't know much about going to college, or who are desperate to improve their lives, and then just suck their pockets dry.

Berkeley College being sued right now for deceptive practices in order to entrap students:

New York City sues for-profit Berkeley College

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Coli thread titles and sensationalism go together like peanut butter and Jelly. What fukkng debate?
I don't see what y'all crying over..

Tiffrock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D.C. ,living in ATL
At least she’s not a stripper doing this for real, as a lifestyle and has a degree. At worst, she’s clout chasing and could have been more dignified for a college graduation; save that for the after party or whatever. Either way, the attention whore/thot glorification culture is played.

Well we don't know if she strips on not. It could be a player's club situation, dancing through school. White chocolate from ATL (Tip Drill fame) got a computer science degree from Spelman ,was working for IBM and quit to dance at Strokers because of the money. I got a degree from Howard and danced part time doing private parties on the weekend while still having a career. There all types of scenarios. I do agree with you that twerking at graduation isn't the appropriate time or place.