Black feminist confronts racist white feminist

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I hate bedwenching too but can you blame her? There aren't alot of quality black guys for her to choose from. My aunt (who's married to a white guy) has said the same thing. My cousin (who's dating a white guy) said the same thing. My view on bedwenching used to be like thecoli (looking down on it). But after they explained it to me I sorta understand it.

The fukk is a quality black guy? And how do you know this chubby cac is a "quality white guy"?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Be pro-black and be married to a white man brehettes
Also, another thing. People (black men and women) need to stop thinking that just because a white man or woman dates or has sex with black women or black men that they are "down".

In this case: The Donald Sterling saga should teach you something. alot of these white dudes that date black women hate black men or see themselves as competition...just like their partners may have issues towards black men for different reasons.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
True but you see them being a YouTuber/Twitter activist with a big following, pretending to be pro-black and being invited on shows to speak on black issue.

I think that's the issue here:francis:
I think that's why they are promoted more...same with gay black men like Deray,.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
I hate bedwenching too but can you blame her? There aren't alot of quality black guys for her to choose from. My aunt (who's married to a white guy) has said the same thing. My cousin (who's dating a white guy) said the same thing. My view on bedwenching used to be like thecoli (looking down on it). But after they explained it to me I sorta understand it.

:rudy:Its black people all over the world....

Daps
Reppin
St louis

naw you just got alot of c00ns
in your family and you sound like youre
ready to tapdance for your few peices of silver
yourself.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
The fukk is a quality black guy? And how do you know this chubby cac is a "quality white guy"?
To alot of women in this line of thinking...there's no such thing as a "quality black guy" and every white guy is a "quality white guy".

The black man could have no criminal record, make $125,000 a year, be a VP or CEO of a company, have a perfect credit score, but still be unacceptable to them.
Meanwhile, a white guy could be in and out of prison, be up to debt to his knees, be unemployed, have nothing to offer...but to them be acceptable.

Why? Skin color.
They know black men have it harder in society. They know white men have privileges that can unlock doors so they can live the life they always wanted and have the opportunities they could never have with a black man. They know that white skin is gold in society and can lead to those opportunities. They know a black man can be a victim to the system at any time.

Also, let's be honest here: Alot of women of color who date/marry white men have done so cause they have self-esteem issues due to racism in western society and have been conditioned through the media to see white men as "real" men. They also are aware of the doors that open when they associate with whites as supposed to their own race. And they want to be accepted in society. If they asked you why they wanted to be with a white man as supposed to somebody of their own race, I'd bet you couldn't get a realistic or logically sound answer. ("they're just....better")

This is why Ming Na Wen's little diatribe and encouragement of black people to speak up for other POC got on my nerves. Many of them be quick to be on that :mjpls: bullshyt...but will only champion for their own rights when they realize they'll never be accepted as a white person either.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I bet those same women in your family rejected a bunch of nerdy and corny black men of quality before they went with their white man. :pachaha:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

This shyt right here got mi shaking my head and laughing at the same damn time. There are alot of "pro" black people who talks down to another race and encourages black relationships and empowerment but is in a relationship with the enemy. :mindblown:

No self respect or dignity. As for the black men dating whales that goes for white men and spanish men. I've seen white men and spanish men with whale beast. So it's not just black men.:aicmon:

But I do hate these cocky red neck white women who spew this nonsense. Thinking every black men would love them. fukk outta here.:camby:. I want my black women.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
There aren't alot of quality black guys for her to choose from.
Please stop saying this.

There are....they just have no desire to be with them.

I'd appreciate it more if these types just say they want a white guy. Or a white girl.

Stop making 4 page essays about why you don't fukk with your own people.

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
first and foremost:
kR8RSHw.jpg
kR8RSHw.jpg
kR8RSHw.jpg

secondly, black men, if we can't come together for anything else, off GP can we begin ostracizing black brehs smashing these busted, gallon of milk shaped, white beach whales? shyt's disgusting.
2mzw0sk.png
ugly bustas gonna do what they do :mjlol:

aint no trey songz looking nikka fukking with them hoes

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave

Many of these women suffer from internalized racism. A black guy has to be nice, a thug, perfect credit score, millionaire, go to church every week, 10 inch penis, 6 pack abs, perfect teeth, good to his mother, not have any kids, etc. All of these artificial guidelines are imposed on black men. For a white guy all he has to do is show up and the girl will open her legs wide.

:rudy:Its black people all over the world....

Many of these women are profoundly affected by western feminism so dating an African, Jamaican, Haitian guy would be an impossibility due to conflicting views.

To alot of women in this line of thinking...there's no such thing as a "quality black guy" and every white guy is a "quality white guy".

The black man could have no criminal record, make $125,000 a year, be a VP or CEO of a company, have a perfect credit score, but still be unacceptable to them.
Meanwhile, a white guy could be in and out of prison, be up to debt to his knees, be unemployed, have nothing to offer...but to them be acceptable.

Why? Skin color.
They know black men have it harder in society. They know white men have privileges that can unlock doors so they can live the life they always wanted and have the opportunities they could never have with a black man. They know that white skin is gold in society and can lead to those opportunities. They know a black man can be a victim to the system at any time.

Also, let's be honest here: Alot of women of color who date/marry white men have done so cause they have self-esteem issues due to racism in western society and have been conditioned through the media to see white men as "real" men. They also are aware of the doors that open when they associate with whites as supposed to their own race. And they want to be accepted in society. If they asked you why they wanted to be with a white man as supposed to somebody of their own race, I'd bet you couldn't get a realistic or logically sound answer. ("they're just....better")

This is why Ming Na Wen's little diatribe and encouragement of black people to speak up for other POC got on my nerves. Many of them be quick to be on that :mjpls: bullshyt...but will only champion for their own rights when they realize they'll never be accepted as a white person either.

You explain it perfectly, thanks.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Another thing I noticed about these types :patrice:

They seem to have a deeply rooted resentment towards poor black people/black people from the hood in general. They're always the ones that seemed to be turned off by their actions and presence as if it's by association of them being black that it's going to be an indictment of their character. Then they make all these BS "I am not my race, my race does not define me": type post-racial spiels cause deep down they think poor black people embarass them. They want white acceptance, so they throw them under the bus to look acceptable to whites ("see, I'm not like those other black people") but use their plight to support their own agenda.
This is very interesting. I met tons of black women at school like this, and This bothered me so much. Some quotes you hear from them " I'm not one of those people", I can't roll with those type of people".

It's so disgusting to hear black women and men like this. Great point!!!
It was a lot of these types of nikkas I'm that thread about that boy getting shot for stealing. Nobody was condoning the steal but mad "pro black" nikkas In there quoting Chris Fock and that whole "nikkas VS black people" shyt. Talking about they need to be eradicated :what:

dudes like him keep black people in poverty. Whole PIC is here to create nikkas like that.

Foh.

yup. Running around mashing up your own community is sure to help everyone get ahead.

You two are either thieves, criminals, or trolling. I don't care which. Fact is rat ass nikkas need to be exterminated. Loyalty is the first step to overcoming poverty and you nikkas have none.

No, the only reason people like this exist is because people like you give black degenerates every excuse for their ignorance. When have a white person ever shown you a caricature of a black person justifying violence? What they want to show is someone calling out these losers but if they did then negros like you would accuse them of racism

Claim to be pro black but be a low key c00n, brehs :heh: