Black feminist confronts racist white feminist

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
It was a lot of these types of nikkas I'm that thread about that boy getting shot for stealing. Nobody was condoning the steal but mad "pro black" nikkas In there quoting Chris Fock and that whole "nikkas VS black people" shyt. Talking about they need to be eradicated :what:

Claim to be pro black but be a low key c00n, brehs :heh:

Yeah I went after him about that. @Ronnie Lott was letting him have about that as well. Shyt was disgusting.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I hate bedwenching too but can you blame her? There aren't alot of quality black guys for her to choose from. My aunt (who's married to a white guy) has said the same thing. My cousin (who's dating a white guy) said the same thing. My view on bedwenching used to be like thecoli (looking down on it). But after they explained it to me I sorta understand it.
Make excuses for being a c00n, brehs :heh:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I bet those same women in your family rejected a bunch of nerdy and corny black men of quality before they went with their white man. :pachaha:

You're probably right. My cousin is a nerd who watches anime and I don't think she'd give a black nerd a chance.

Please stop saying this.

There are....they just have no desire to be with them.

I'd appreciate it more if these types just say they want a white guy. Or a white girl.

Stop making 4 page essays about why you don't fukk with your own people.

I think they say that because of past bad experiences with black men (being cheated on, being a side chick, etc.)

she probably wasn't , black men are notorious for our extremely low standards, the only thing you need to attract a black man is a fat ass.
Man, shut the fukk up!

You aren't black and you fukking outed yourself here!
Bruh. Everything you post be on some fukk shyt. You either a c00n or a cac :camby:

@Bisen Saïd is right (unfortunately). Even alot of black men notice this. It's something we got to fix.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
It was a lot of these types of nikkas I'm that thread about that boy getting shot for stealing. Nobody was condoning the steal but mad "pro black" nikkas In there quoting Chris Fock and that whole "nikkas VS black people" shyt. Talking about they need to be eradicated :what:
I've noticed that too.

Alot of those type of threads are opportunities for people to talk shyt about black folk...and then pretend no malice or harm was intended by making it seem as if it's some tough love "we got to do better" type thing.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
To alot of women in this line of thinking...there's no such thing as a "quality black guy" and every white guy is a "quality white guy".

The black man could have no criminal record, make $125,000 a year, be a VP or CEO of a company, have a perfect credit score, but still be unacceptable to them.
Meanwhile, a white guy could be in and out of prison, be up to debt to his knees, be unemployed, have nothing to offer...but to them be acceptable.

Why? Skin color.
They know black men have it harder in society. They know white men have privileges that can unlock doors so they can live the life they always wanted and have the opportunities they could never have with a black man. They know that white skin is gold in society and can lead to those opportunities. They know a black man can be a victim to the system at any time.

Also, let's be honest here: Alot of women of color who date/marry white men have done so cause they have self-esteem issues due to racism in western society and have been conditioned through the media to see white men as "real" men. They also are aware of the doors that open when they associate with whites as supposed to their own race. And they want to be accepted in society. If they asked you why they wanted to be with a white man as supposed to somebody of their own race, I'd bet you couldn't get a realistic or logically sound answer. ("they're just....better")

This is why Ming Na Wen's little diatribe and encouragement of black people to speak up for other POC got on my nerves. Many of them be quick to be on that :mjpls: bullshyt...but will only champion for their own rights when they realize they'll never be accepted as a white person either.
My nikka. You stay dropping heat. :salute:

It's like the story of that Olympic black girl with two master degrees that's with some hillbilly redneck and now lives in a trailer with him, and she has two degrees!!!:martin:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I think they say that because of past bad experiences with black men (being cheated on, being a side chick, etc.)
And white men don't?
:usure:
They come from a world where there's more women of their race in every city/state then there are black folks total...you can't expect them to be faithful when they are literally everywhere...

And another thing, I notice women of color in general will tolerate alot more bullshyt from a white man than a black man or a man of their own race.
I've known Asian chicks that were making bank that paid for a white dude just to be around so they can call them their boyfriend, even when they were unemployed and not doing shyt.
Like they have a very cocky sense of entitlement, and they take advantage of the insecurities of women of color for a free ride.

Last edited:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You're probably right. My cousin is a nerd who watches anime and I don't think she'd give a black nerd a chance.

@Bisen Saïd is right (unfortunately). Even alot of black men notice this. It's something we got to fix.

Let a few YouTube videos from some random nikka decided what every black person into, Bruh. :heh:

A lot of people (mostly cacs) get thick confused with obese :camby:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

NO.
:camby:

Please stop using the actions of a few to judge the many....terrible logic.

That's offensive...you're basically saying that black people have no standards of quality, or no standards at all...that's insulting to those of us who do.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
My nikka. You stay dropping heat. :salute:

It's like the story of that Olympic black girl with two master degrees that's with some hillbilly redneck and now lives in a trailer with him, and she has two degrees!!!:martin:

Link

I couldn't date a woman who sounded or talked like this. Just :scust:

I actually like the way she talks. Alot of the girls in my town are ghetto as fukk and don't speak proper English. The only thing I don't like is the SJW millennial slang (i.e.: whitesplaining).

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
first and foremost:
kR8RSHw.jpg
kR8RSHw.jpg
kR8RSHw.jpg

secondly, black men, if we can't come together for anything else, off GP can we begin ostracizing black brehs smashing these busted, gallon of milk shaped, white beach whales? shyt's disgusting.
2mzw0sk.png
Seen