Black feminist confronts racist white feminist

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
shyt is wild. Black rights, Black businesses, Black this and that but somehow a Black family isn't important
Another thing I noticed about these types :patrice:

They seem to have a deeply rooted resentment towards poor black people/black people from the hood in general. They're always the ones that seemed to be turned off by their actions and presence as if it's by association of them being black that it's going to be an indictment of their character. Then they make all these BS "I am not my race, my race does not define me": type post-racial spiels cause deep down they think poor black people embarass them. They want white acceptance, so they throw them under the bus to look acceptable to whites ("see, I'm not like those other black people") but use their plight to support their own agenda.

NBA Youngbreh

DaDumbWay
Daps
Reppin
The Boot to Dallas
Do these black feminists realize how stupid they fukking look criticizing white racism, white supremacy, and white privilege...while being in a relationship or married to the people who perpetuate and benefit from it?

What a fukking joke...that was the quickest follow ever. now it's about to be the quickest unfollow ever.

I swear brehs...if you really want a down ass sista, get a hood chick. The majority of these pro-black natural hair college educated suburban bred black women are sellouts that'll date a white man while talking shyt on black men all while claiming to fight for the rights of the black community.
@QuavoFlow what we been tell these nikkas for a while now:heh:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
She needs to get her white man to check his people.
When the fukk do white people ever check each other about their racism?

NEVER. And when they do it's almost always for show like Tim Wise. They can't shake off their own programming and conditioning to allow themselves to do this. Plus they know they benefit from racism so why stop something that benefits them?

They'll just laugh along with their families when they're at the dinner table at when Uncle Jonny is making racist anti-black jokes or be silent. Silence = compliance.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Another thing I noticed about these types :patrice:

They seem to have a deeply rooted resentment towards poor black people/black people from the hood in general. They're always the ones that seemed to be turned off by their actions and presence as if it's by association of them being black that it's going to be an indictment of their character. Then they make all these BS "I am not my race, my race does not define me": type post-racial spiels cause deep down they think poor black people embarass them. They want white acceptance, so they throw them under the bus to look acceptable to whites ("see, I'm not like those other black people") but use their plight to support their own agenda.

This is very interesting. I met tons of black women at school like this and it bothered me so much. Some quotes you hear from them " I'm not one of those people", I can't roll with those type of people".

It's so disgusting to hear black women and men like this. Great point!!!

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
The funny thing is if i closed my eyes i could've swore it was a white chick talking:patrice:
Grow up around whites brehettes:mjlol:
Now I'm gonna go back to my whole comment about "finding you a black woman from the hood".

From what I've noticed since I've been living in new York...black women.men.people from the hood have a very legitimate and strong hatred of white people.
Why? Cause the only time they see them is as:

1)cops
2)realtors
3)gentrifiers

So when they do interact with them...it's mostly negative or just not even a factor.

Black people from the surburbs don't have this cause the enemy is their neighbor. They go to school with them. Go to church with them. Participate in the same events. This puts their guard down as they are allowed to see white people as people like them...they don't feel the same way though.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I agree and it goes both ways. I've seen many black men talk about white supremacy and "the white man" but they stay lusting after "Pawgs" or putting white women above black women.
100%.

I call it all out as ridiculous now...cause it absolutely is. Those brothers IMO wish they were white men and more than likely live vicariously through them (I see it on here all the time).

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Be a black feminist complaining about white supremacy while dating/marry to a cac brenettes :mjlol:
I agree and it goes both ways. I've seen many black men talk about white supremacy and "the white man" but they stay lusting after "Pawgs" or putting white women above black women.
True but you don't see them being a YouTuber/Twitter activist with a big following, pretending to be pro-black and being invited on shows to speak on black issue.

I think that's the issue here:francis:

Last edited: