Black feminist confronts racist white feminist

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Do these black feminists realize how stupid they fukking look criticizing white racism, white supremacy, and white privilege...while being in a relationship or married to the people who perpetuate and benefit from it?

What a fukking joke...that was the quickest follow ever. now it's about to be the quickest unfollow ever.

I swear brehs...if you really want a down ass sista, get a hood chick. The majority of these pro-black natural hair college educated suburban bred black women are sellouts that'll date a white man while talking shyt on black men all while claiming to fight for the rights of the black community.
That nikka @1984 dropping heat :whew:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Do these black feminists realize how stupid they fukking look criticizing white racism, white supremacy, and white privilege...while being in a relationship or married to the people who perpetuate and benefit from it?

What a fukking joke...that was the quickest follow ever. now it's about to be the quickest unfollow ever.

I swear brehs...if you really want a down ass sista, get a hood chick. The majority of these pro-black natural hair college educated suburban bred black women are sellouts that'll date a white man while talking shyt on black men all while claiming to fight for the rights of the black community.
shyt is wild. Black rights, Black businesses, Black this and that but somehow a Black family isn't important

Canon

Veteran
Daps
secondly, black men, if we can't come together for anything else, off GP can we begin ostracizing black brehs smashing these busted, gallon of milk shaped, white beach whales? shyt's disgusting.
2mzw0sk.png

:mjlol:good luck nikkas around here love these fat bytches

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

Clifs: Black feminist goes to some white feminist show where they're being racist. She tries to call them on it but she sees nothing wrong with her racist comments :stopitslime:

The comments: "If I can't get a cute white guy then I'll just get a black guy":martin:

Y'all nikkas gotta stop pawgging too. Got these fat white bytches losing their minds :beli:

Oh I think she is so pretty and he locs are lovely. I love her channel.