Black feminist confronts racist white feminist

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Regardless if chescaleighs married to a White man, she was still defending Black men in this vid correct?

Shouldn't we just focus our criticism on White Women and Keep It Moving?

Why digress from the original point? If these sistas are actively defending Black men, than who cares if shes married to a White guy?

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Regardless if chescaleighs married to a White man, she was still defending Black men in this vid correct?

Shouldn't we just focus our criticism on White Women and Keep It Moving?

Why digress from the original point?
Because her hypocritical ways are often seen from these black social justice people. She's married to a white man while trying to call out white people evils :heh:

Besides, there's nothing to say about the cac. Cacs do what they do and it was her stupid fault for thinking just cause they were feminist they Wouldn't be racist :heh:

Last edited:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You dumb fukk I already explained this shyt. If you not gonna bother to read them don't reply to my shyt. Don't just glide through the thread and selective read what you want then make replies to shr IV already explained.

Obama talks proper but don't sound like some white boy. You must speak like them and got bullied for it, That's the only nikkas that get upset when someone says they talk white :heh:

You respond like a woman. Well if I sound yt to whoever Im cool with that. I know what I am. Either way it's better than coming off like a woman. :umad:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So let me get this straight.
When a known racist white man calls out and mocks feminism, you guys have the ability to put his feelings aside about race, and agree with him.

But a black woman being married to a white man is too much to handle for you to put your feelings about interracial relationships aside, and listen to her point?
:russ: you females love to manipulate the context. There's no point to put aside. She has a point its obvious she is all about self promotion and attention. She doesn't care about black men. I'd bet money she doesnt even associate with black males(which is fine with me.). As a black male I don't care for her 'defending' me. I don't sense any genuine concern from her. It's all an act for her self promotion.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: you females love to manipulate the context. There's no point to put aside. She has a point its obvious she is all about self promotion and attention. She doesn't care about black men. I'd bet money she doesnt even associate with black males(which is fine with me.). As a black male I don't care for her 'defending' me. I don't sense any genuine concern from her. It's all an act for her self promotion.
What is she promoting?