Black feminist confronts racist white feminist

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I don't think she was wrong about anything. White feminists are just as racist as white male conservatives and liberals.

I liked her speech:yeshrug:
I don't really think anyone here is disagreeing with her speech. Just the fact that these people keep searching for white acceptence and thinking they're in the club then act surprised when they get treated like shyt :yeshrug:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
10433098_1213380075356746_7856540271472958754_n.jpg
No.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Do these black feminists realize how stupid they fukking look criticizing white racism, white supremacy, and white privilege...while being in a relationship or married to the people who perpetuate and benefit from it?

LOL exactly. :heh:

I don't even pay them much attention to begin with, but as soon as I discover that I immediately tune out.

Lana del Rey

Only the ocean can separate us....
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Do these black feminists realize how stupid they fukking look criticizing white racism, white supremacy, and white privilege...while being in a relationship or married to the people who perpetuate and benefit from it?

What a fukking joke...that was the quickest follow ever. now it's about to be the quickest unfollow ever.

I swear brehs...if you really want a down ass sista, get a hood chick. The majority of these pro-black natural hair college educated suburban bred black women are sellouts that'll date a white man while talking shyt on black men all while claiming to fight for the rights of the black community.

I agree and it goes both ways. I've seen many black men talk about white supremacy and "the white man" but they stay lusting after "Pawgs" or putting white women above black women.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
what an identity crisis... reminds of me of that gay, black Trump supporter someone posted on here a few days ago :lolbron:

man, used to be that we were just economically in shambles.

now identity-wise we're just spiraling in a new era of confusion and fukkery--ironically, its the educated millenial black fueling it.
The worst part is they really don't understand how bad this looks to outsiders. Not saying that we should neccessarily be concerned with how outsiders see us, but when you have "activists" like this one (and their activism only extends to BLM protests and Tumblr/Twitter/Facebook) that can't practice what they preach, it makes us as a collective look weak.

It almost comes off as their hatred and destement of white racism and white society comes from the fact they can't participate and enjoy the privileges of it like white people can.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
wait man...........so the (problackgirl) is married
to a damn synthetic?
:wtf:

I swear i've been dismissing you cats as
mere trolls but i'm seeing a trend of the natural
haired (granola and incense) ass broads talking
that (blacker than black shyt) with a chalky as a mate.
for the most part i dont give a fukk just shut the fukk up
about being problack.......any (genuine) black person
on that tip knows that we gotta fix the black family 1st.
disgusting......damn disgusting.
:snoop:

wat6rr.jpg