WAIT, she has a white husband????
ORETsvC.gif

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha:thats why i said she was cockblocking
Well she said that the joke was that if she couldn't get a cute white hit then she'd get a black guy. Like we some kind of last resort for gay white bytches. fukk that, That's racist to me and defamation of character. I don't want nikkas thinking I want beached whale white women :martin:

No, all the white feminist said is that she's not fetishizing black men because she's a plus sized Jewish woman and black men like her. Now that's problematic in itself because the white feminist likely is fetishizing black men, but the "joke" about "cute white guys not liking the white feminist so she has to resort to black guys" is all Chescaleigh's presumptive-ridden reading into the situation. Is it true? Maybe. But maybe not too. Seems like Chescaleigh took it too far.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
No, all the white feminist said is that she's not fetishizing black men because black men like her. Now that's problematic in itself because the white feminist likely is fetishizing black men, but the "joke" about "cute white guys not liking the white feminist so she has to resort to black guys" is all Chescaleigh's reading into the situation.
IT's pretty clear, tho. She says herself that the joke is that if she can't get a white guy she'll get a black. It's not much else to read into that:yeshrug:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IT's pretty clear, tho. She says herself that the joke is that if she can't get a white guy she'll get a black. It's not much else to read into that:yeshrug:

That's not exactly what the feminist said and the feminist wasn't making a joke, but if that's the bent you want to take. I think Chescaleigh is projecting and exaggerating for effect. :yeshrug:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Huh? She says in the video that's what she said. We watching the same video? :dahell:

From what I can tell, all the feminists says is that she is a plus size Jewish women and black dudes like her. Then Chescaleigh adds subtext as the punchline and gets insulted, despite being a c00n herself. Am I wrong?

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
From what I can tell, all the feminists says is that she is a plus size Jewish women and black dudes like her. Then Chescaleigh adds subtext as the punchline and gets insulted, despite being a c00n herself. Am I wrong?
In the video she says the punchline is "if I can't find a cute white guy then I'll get a black guy becaue they fukk anything". She says in the video that that was the punchline of the joke

I think her tone of voice may have lead you to believe she was just adding extra shyt

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
I finally saw one of them tumblr hoes in public a few weeks ago. bytch acted like she was terrified to be around nikkas :skip:

Had the Septem ring and all. Look like she was gonna bust out her phone and watch some anime :dead:
:dead:there are a few of those at my school

funny because every time there's an incident where some argument going on between them and white folks

they always running up to me and my homies crying :mjlol:

talkin bout "ya'll should go say something":bryan:they over there talking shyt:sadbron: thats why we gotta stick together:mjcry:

but any other time they nowhere to be found:mjpls::jbhmm:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:dead:there are a few of those at my school

funny because every time there's an incident where some argument going on between them and white folks

they always running up to me and my homies crying :mjlol:

talkin bout "ya'll should go say something":bryan:they over there talking shyt:sadbron: thats why we gotta stick together:mjcry:

but any other time they nowhere to be found:mjpls::jbhmm:
Wanna be friends with nikkas when you need protection, brehs:heh:

They better bust out some of them damn Animie kicks and defend themselves :skip:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the video she says the punchline is "if I can't find a cute white guy then I'll get a black guy becaue they fukk anything". She says in the video that that was the punchline of the joke

I think her tone of voice may have lead you to believe she was just adding extra shyt

She says that but the white feminist doesn't seem to be making a joke, rather just making a statement. I doubt the white feminist said, "Well if I can't find a cute white, I'll just get a black guy to fukk me". :patrice: