200x200px-ZC-299d643f_QONVIyz.gif

:laff:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Chicks like Chescaleigh is an example of what they want the new "pro black" to look like.

They can put up with you merely talking & complaining.As long as you're fighting to be integrated into their society/begging for them to accept you.

It's very clever.People will champion a person like Chescaleigh, unaware that they may be conceding to appropriation.
Pos rep pending

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Our bad. Didn't mean to mislabel your wench :whoa:

:heh:
:russ: :rudy:
She can speak out for other minorities but the last thing I want is a wench/buck speaking out for me. That's like having trash talk for you:heh:
It's why actual pro-black people don't get taken seriously, because Yall group people like her in with them. :stopitslime:
She's not speaking for you. She don't even know you. She's speaking against racism. You don't have to like it but no matter what you can't pull her "black card". She can still speak on black issues, because she is black and they affect her. Like I said, she's not pro-black, she's pro-equality and just because both are both fighting white supremacy doesn't make both the same.

If you don't want people to talk for you, speak the fukk up for ya damn self.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

It's why actual pro-black people don't get taken seriously, because Yall group people like her in with them. :stopitslime:
She's not speaking for you. She don't even know you. She's speaking against racism. You don't have to like it but no matter what you can't pull her "black card". She can still speak on black issues, because she is black and they affect her. Like I said, she's not pro-black, she's pro-equality and just because both are both fighting white supremacy doesn't make both the same.

bytch, you acting like I said she's speaking for me persoanlly. Don't be stupid. And I didn't group shyt. Most of the conversation was about these social justice people in general. It just happened to come up she's also a wench. And she can go ahead and speak all she likes. Cacs don't take her ass seriously and this video was proof of it. And nikkas don't take her ass seriously unless they wench just like her.

We were talking about pro black people and black feminist. It was a general discussion that bounced from topic to topic. Don't come in my thread just saying random shyt :camby:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

She is married to a white man she is not going to fight white supremacy when it befits her.