Black feminist confronts racist white feminist

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
Do these black feminists realize how stupid they fukking look criticizing white racism, white supremacy, and white privilege...while being in a relationship or married to the people who perpetuate and benefit from it?

What a fukking joke...that was the quickest follow ever. now it's about to be the quickest unfollow ever.

I swear brehs...if you really want a down ass sista, get a hood chick. The majority of these pro-black natural hair college educated suburban bred black women are sellouts that'll date a white man while talking shyt on black men all while claiming to fight for the rights of the black community.
i couldn't have said this any better
:russell:keep looking for your fake ass tumblr dashiki afro wearing pro black college educated square lame nerd corny ass bytches who really dont like you brehs

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This bytch is confused as hell:russ:

Imagine her trying to express her anger to her white husband. :russ:

He just sitting there like :skip:
"I don't understand, HUNNY. You must be exaggerating. The cops are always nice to me
SMCARRADINE2.jpg

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
i couldn't have said this any better
:russell:keep looking for your fake ass tumblr dashiki afro wearing pro black college educated square lame nerd corny ass bytches who really dont like you brehs
I finally saw one of them tumblr hoes in public a few weeks ago. bytch acted like she was terrified to be around nikkas :skip:

Had the Septem ring and all. Look like she was gonna bust out her phone and watch some anime :dead:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I just watched the Chescaleigh video and it's unclear to me the white feminist even said anything untowards about black men.

All the ill things Chescaleigh says about how the white feminist thinks about black men is actually Chescaleigh's own racialized as well as negative projection of black men in response why a white feminist was defending black men. In other words, Chescaleigh is at fault here for conjuring up negative stereotypes about black men and heaping them on the white feminist.

I hope this dumb black bytch slips on a banana and cracks her egg open.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
So I just watched the Chescaleigh video and it's unclear to me the white feminist even said anything untowards about black men.

All the ill things Chescaleigh says about how the white feminist thinks about black men is actually Chescaleigh's own racialized and negative projection of black men about why a white feminist might defend black men. In other words, Chescaleigh is at fault here not the white feminist.

:pachaha:thats why i said she was cockblocking

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

All the ill things Chescaleigh says about how the white feminist thinks about black men is actually Chescaleigh's own racialized and negative projection of black men about why a white feminist might defend black men. In other words, Chescaleigh is at fault here not the white feminist.

Well she said that the joke was that if she couldn't get a cute white hit then she'd get a black guy. Like we some kind of last resort for gay white bytches. fukk that, That's racist to me and defamation of character. I don't want nikkas thinking I want beached whale white women :martin: