Black feminist confronts racist white feminist

NBA Youngbreh

DaDumbWay
Daps
Reppin
The Boot to Dallas
:dead:there are a few of those at my school

funny because every time there's an incident where some argument going on between them and white folks

they always running up to me and my homies crying :mjlol:

talkin bout "ya'll should go say something":bryan:they over there talking shyt:sadbron: thats why we gotta stick together:mjcry:

but any other time they nowhere to be found:mjpls::jbhmm:
How can a lot of these bytches be pro black when they can't even be comfortable around black people:mjlol:
Some of them be tokens their whole entire lives but at some point they get a wake up call yet they still hang out exclusively with white people

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
She says that but the white feminist doesn't seem to be making a joke, rather just making a statement. I doubt the white feminist said, "Well if I can't find a cute white, I'll just get a black guy to fukk me". :patrice:
She said that was the punchline for the joke in the show. Hey, never doubt these feminist. They hate men. So they probably feel ok to trash black men :manny:

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
Wanna be friends with nikkas when you need protection, brehs:heh:

They better bust out some of them damn Animie kicks and defend themselves :skip:
How can a lot of these bytches be pro black when they can't even be comfortable around black people:mjlol:
Some of them be tokens their whole entire lives but at some point they get a wake up call yet they still hang out exclusively with white people
yup:heh:they are some pathetic creatures

i curved one of em after she had a brutal wake up call:mjlol:

then she told me my ex girlfriend was a hoodrat like i was supposed to be insulted by it:mjlol:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
yup:heh:they are some pathetic creatures

i curved one of em after she had a brutal wake up call:mjlol:

then she told me my ex girlfriend was a hoodrat like i was supposed to be insulted by it:mjlol:
I love a big booty hood rat. Was driving through the city earlier today and almost broke my neck. bytch crossed the street but her ass hadn't yet :damn:

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
Probably confidence. Even if you a ugly nikka, if you believe you look good then someone else might also :bryan:
the beauty in all this (no pun intended):mjlol:

is that you can be a semi famous nikka and still have all the ratchet hoes at your disposal:wow:

I love a big booty hood rat. Was driving through the city earlier today and almost broke my neck. bytch crossed the street but her ass hadn't yet :damn:
:russ::dead:this nikka is brazy

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

black power!

PvytIV8.png
Little Girl's reaching as she senses the fukkery in the air.

oh shyt I remember that :dead:

NSFW

RAPx7un.png

mD5VHHS.png

Last edited:
Daps
No, all the white feminist said is that she's not fetishizing black men because she's a plus sized Jewish woman and black men like her. Now that's problematic in itself because the white feminist likely is fetishizing black men, but the "joke" about "cute white guys not liking the white feminist so she has to resort to black guys" is all Chescaleigh's presumptive-ridden reading into the situation. Is it true? Maybe. But maybe not too. Seems like Chescaleigh took it too far.

Chescaleigh took it that far because that's what a lot of these white chicks (not all of course) think.

Black women know this because we've heard it from them before. ..