Black feminist confronts racist white feminist

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
they are two different things but the former probably has more impact on black culture in the states than black marriage does. you look at the policies implemented from Reagan Era for example that are still effecting black culture to this day. On the other hand, according to numbers, marriage rarely last in American anyway. So, it seems like if you can choose a half white president who is going to effect future generations and still say you are "pro black", then you should also be able to date non-blacks (probably only going to effect you for a couple of month or years) and still be "pro black".
Half black people arent the same as non black people.

Adding to that he did also go with a black person therefore bringing himself back to black since a half black person and a black person has black kids.

Last edited:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
I don't understand why you guys hate it so much I thing there beautiful.

11326083_1638551566362050_35171532_n.jpg

ccf.jpg
531.jpg
984f9c5c3a2dea007b671f10bc051bbd.jpg
carltonhusseinobama-320x400.jpg
jesuscarlton.jpg
c17.jpg

11326083_1638551566362050_35171532_n.jpg

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
This post is dumb as fukk,

Why is this black bytch mad at what this fat white bytch said? That's how they're supposed to think. This fat white hoe did everything she's supposed to do look for a cute white guy, black men ARE SUPPOSED to be her second choice. That's how other races are supposed to think.

the fukk if I can couldn't get a bad black chick I definitely be with latina women. That's my second choice.

The black chick is crazy if she thinks her BBW-HUBSAND didn't think the same thing about her.

Doesn't make sense for a black person who has a preference for other blacks to be mad. Believe me, if you and your partner are truly equal in attractiveness, social status and wealth you wouldn't want to date or marry outside races or even cultures.

Alot of my nigerian homies have a strong preference for other nigerian girls of the same status as them tribe and every thing. And when the marry out, into other black and non black cultures it's almost ALWAYS a downgrade, even if the chick is pretty she's usually not as wealthy or educated as the nigerian brehette they dated before. When you have everything looks, wealth, social status, you're not thinking about marrying anyone outside your circle, if you do you lack something and that person you chose starts off as as second choice

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
if that's what you got outta what i said then maybe you need to refresh your comprehension skills

they are two different things but the former probably has more impact on black culture in the states than black marriage does. you look at the policies implemented from Reagan Era for example that are still effecting black culture to this day. On the other hand, according to numbers, marriage rarely last in American anyway. So, it seems like if you can choose a half white president who is going to effect future generations and still say you are "pro black", then you should also be able to date non-blacks (probably only going to effect you for a couple of month or years) and still be "pro black".

:wow: You are dumb as a doorknob

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime:
lol West Africans didn't keep written records of this...shyt until recently they didn't track age....so how are you tracking your ancestors back for centuries? :russ:

Not true.... I can trace my ancestors up to 8 generations since 1831, not all of them but those that did keep track of their records. c00n

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Even though I might not agree with feminism, I don't get why(outside of the white husband) is she being bashed, considering she was defending black men?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
White conservatives outright despise blacks. White liberals patronize blacks.

So basically one looks at you as subhuman. The other one looks at you like a pet or a child in need of their help :pachaha:
Pos rep pending...this is like the realest shyt I've read on here....

I look leary at any non-black person talking to me like a child. If they do, I make sure to assert myself verbally in a manner that let's them know that type of attitude will not be tolerated.

Both groups don't respect us. For them to respect us they would have to see us as on their level first, which they just cannot do.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Even though I might not agree with feminism, I don't get why(outside of the white husband) is she being bashed, considering she was defending black men?
She's not personally being bashed. What the hell are you guys reading :what:

We are talking about people in general who date out then claim pro black. That's all. Not once has anyone said we disagree with what she said :why:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
That's the problem with some of these chicks, they don't know what pro-black is.

Not being pro-black doesn't mean your a c00n, you have self-hate, or your not black any more

It means uplifting, empowering, and build strong institution for black people(and having a strong black family is building a strong institution)

Being in a interracial relationship and making mixed babies is anti pro-black

Hell people trying to justify you can pro-black in IR makes you a c00n:francis:
Here's the problem, those types not only don't understand the meaning behind being pro-black and most were brought up in an environment where due to acknolwegdement of racism on a mainstream level being that KKK/Neo Nazi visible level of extremism and not the subtle/instutional kind, they correlate being pro-black as the same as being pro-white or anti-white. Not understanding the difference between the two.

She would be the same type that, if she did decide to make an account, would call people on here "militants" in a derogatory sense for discussing white racism and even trying to talk about building black economies and institutions.

THE BS RUNS DEEP son....

You can't trust anybody with a mentality like that. They've been too indocrinated into that white is right way of thinking to even effectively be pro-black.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Pos rep pending...this is like the realest shyt I've read on here....

I look leary at any non-black person talking to me like a child. If they do, I make sure to assert myself verbally in a manner that let's them know that type of attitude will not be tolerated.

Both groups don't respect us. For them to respect us they would have to see us as on their level first, which they just cannot do.
People often forget that liberals were the original racist :sas2:

Republicans are like a crazy guy running at you with a knife, while liberals will shake your hand and put their arm around you while holding a knife behind their back ready to stab you.:mjpls:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
She's not married to a black man.

This is why I say the true test of pro-blackness is how they feel about other black people. There are a lot of fake pro-black people that secretely have issues towardsother black people and just use pro-black as a front. In reality they are pro-themselves...they don't care about black issues or other black people like that until it hits their doorstep. Most don't even associate with black people IRL.

I don't' care about interracial relationships, do you, but don't expect people to see you the same way when you speak like this.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all gotta stop making it seem like it's top of the line nikkas (no homo :dame:) fukking with these bytches. 9/10 the nikka who's with her cant do any better anyway.

Ain't no real, paid, 6 Cert nikkas outchea like that .
came in here just to say this,only ugly and :flabbynsick: nikkaz fuk these whales because they can't get any better

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chicks like Chescaleigh is an example of what they want the new "pro black" to look like.

They can put up with you merely talking & complaining.As long as you're fighting to be integrated into their society/begging for them to accept you.

It's very clever.People will champion a person like Chescaleigh, unaware that they may be conceding to appropriation.