Black feminist confronts racist white feminist

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I think it's partially that but mostly it's just you try to go about your everyday life but anti-black racism, both coded and overt, are so embedded in culture that it catches you completely the fukk off guard sometimes. It can take your enjoyment level from "I'm enjoying this" to "fukk everybody in here".

There's a whole thread on it here somewhere in where I explain how I was watching The Mindy Project and this happened. I figured I enjoyed her shtick on The Office well enough and she's a brown girl with her own show, why not tune in.Few jokes down the road and now every time I see Mindy Kaling all I think about is that one joke in particular and how it makes me feel violent. On some you insulted my blackness to the core and now you must pay type shyt. Lowkey feel like chestpunting Seth Rogen as well for delivering the lines.

Well devils stay racist 24/7. They never sway and they are about 10 steps ahead of us. Just "living your life" has gotten many a black folk in trouble. I won't suggest doing that without trying to at least somewhat understand how they operation:

1. White people are racist. They will always be racist and they only partner with us if it benefits them.

2. WP don't want you to succeed and they will go out their way to make sure you don't succeed. They also have a cultural understanding that they look out for one another.

3. You can't assume other people of color are your friends. Most other races drink the WP kool-aid b/c they benefit for the system in which you as the Black person are at the bottom. You must also assume this with BP b/c we have no cultural unity and the c00n it common.

If you go about life with these assumptions you will never be surprised or offended by those people. I don't even interact with WP and if I do watch one of their shows I know there will be a racist joke somewhere in there. That is just what they do.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Lol, there's no such thing as a Native American man in the USA. They are a dead race and basically white, so guess what that makes you, halfbreed?

If you are Black you should see a Native American everytime you look in the mirror. The Americas was originally populated by Africans. You can see the evidence of this on the faces of the ruins of the great "super" cultures. The "typical" Native American look is associated with Asians integration into the Americans. Also there are Natives who consider themselves Black. My step-father's father is one of them. He was FULL BLOODED Cherokee and they always called themselves Black Cherokee. They have the "look", straight hair, braids and all that jazz but they are darker than me.

Stop letting WP tell you your history.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Well devils stay racist 24/7. They never sway and they are about 10 steps ahead of us. Just "living your life" has gotten many a black folk in trouble. I won't suggest doing that without trying to at least somewhat understand how they operation:

1. White people are racist. They will always be racist and they only partner with us if it benefits them.

2. WP don't want you to succeed and they will go out their way to make sure you don't succeed. They also have a cultural understanding that they look out for one another.

3. You can't assume other people of color are your friends. Most other races drink the WP kool-aid b/c they benefit for the system in which you as the Black person are at the bottom. You must also assume this with BP b/c we have no cultural unity and the c00n it common.

If you go about life with these assumptions you will never be surprised or offended by those people. I don't even interact with WP and if I do watch one of their shows I know there will be a racist joke somewhere in there. That is just what they do.
Some gospel here :blessed:

I'm not surprised by racist and c00ns. I expect it and just laugh at em :heh:

Only thing that gets me these days is when whites say shyt like Beyoncé or anyone else promoting blackness is ruining race relations :dead:

How can you ruin something that never existed :why:

It's just as stupid as when they try to claim this reverse racism shyt :camby:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I swear brehs...if you really want a down ass sista, get a hood chick. The majority of these pro-black natural hair college educated suburban bred black women are sellouts that'll date a white man while talking shyt on black men all while claiming to fight for the rights of the black community.

I be trying to tell y'all nikkas. I've yet to meet a hood chick or a ratchet that's been on that :mjpls:

:sas2:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I don't understand why you guys hate interracial relationships.

24oNPoixD_

2uPb64ixOk

3K-zHsCxEA

3iAxnQCxCW

I think their beautiful. :wub:
5jjIwuixFT

3wtUspixPB

5YzfCBixCR

6BfbTcCxHt

4A4K5rCxOE

4Rx4LdCxCF
Have your white boyfriend show your simple ass how to properly post pics next time.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
lol love how people resort to smilies and insults. so if thats your logic does it follow that feminists should date woman?
They already do. Apparently black women in America are choosing to be lesbians at unprecedented levels.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
dont get why people think you cant date other races if you are pro black. pro black doesnt mean anti white. i bet when people say black lives matter is racist yall argue the exact opposite tho.. lmao so if im pro womans rights then i cant date a man ?? gtfohwtbs
Its common among all groups that those who date out arent taken as serious as those who date in when it comes to group matters.

I dont know why you acting brand new.

Last edited:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
first and foremost:
kR8RSHw.jpg
kR8RSHw.jpg
kR8RSHw.jpg

secondly, black men, if we can't come together for anything else, off GP can we begin ostracizing black brehs smashing these busted, gallon of milk shaped, white beach whales? shyt's disgusting.
2mzw0sk.png
Tell that to our Jamaican and west African brehs
Us East Africans akhis don't fukk with fat white chicks
Brings shame to our ancestors

Daps
So this broad thinks rape is funny. Nice

if that's what you got outta what i said then maybe you need to refresh your comprehension skills

No it doesn't but ok :heh:
Voting for president and who you choose to build life with and why are two completely different things :mjlol:

they are two different things but the former probably has more impact on black culture in the states than black marriage does. you look at the policies implemented from Reagan Era for example that are still effecting black culture to this day. On the other hand, according to numbers, marriage rarely last in American anyway. So, it seems like if you can choose a half white president who is going to effect future generations and still say you are "pro black", then you should also be able to date non-blacks (probably only going to effect you for a couple of month or years) and still be "pro black".

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
if that's what you got outta what i said then maybe you need to refresh your comprehension skills

they are two different things but the former probably has more impact on black culture in the states than black marriage does. you look at the policies implemented from Reagan Era for example that are still effecting black culture to this day. On the other hand, according to numbers, marriage rarely last in American anyway. So, it seems like if you can choose a half white president who is going to effect future generations and still say you are "pro black", then you should also be able to date non-blacks (probably only going to effect you for a couple of month or years) and still be "pro black".
This don't make any sense. IV explained to you many times there are only two options. Republican and democrats. Democrats are pretty shytty too but republicans are on another level. It has nothing to do with his skin. It's about his political leanings. Why do you keep bringing up his race? Are you one of them idiots that goes to the polls and vote on whoever the cutest? :heh:

Just because that's how you vote don't mean the rest of us do :mjlol: