Black feminist confronts racist white feminist

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
Couldn't watch video or read any of the articles.

The only black men stuck messing with low-tier fat women are either low-tier themselves or incredible lame.

If you don't fit either description, you shouldn't be worried about it.

If you fit, you need to work on that.

Simple.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
soooo you sure you dont have white slave master blood in you? you didnt answer my question lol @BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

"then wanna talk about how much more black you are than us"...

i mean i would say im pretty black if i can go to africa and be comfortable with the people and culture because im not centuries removed from it. a lot of african americans claiming pro black cant say the same.

:skip:
This looks like some shyt a white girl would say.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I feel like Common Sense right now. "Black men walking with white women on their arm. I be mad at them as if I know they moms."

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
first and foremost:
kR8RSHw.jpg
kR8RSHw.jpg
kR8RSHw.jpg

secondly, black men, if we can't come together for anything else, off GP can we begin ostracizing black brehs smashing these busted, gallon of milk shaped, white beach whales? shyt's disgusting.
2mzw0sk.png

The black bytch on OP is a bedwench so take her false outrage lightly. If she was so insulted by whites' opinions of blacks she wouldn't be with one.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do these black feminists realize how stupid they fukking look criticizing white racism, white supremacy, and white privilege...while being in a relationship or married to the people who perpetuate and benefit from it?

What a fukking joke...that was the quickest follow ever. now it's about to be the quickest unfollow ever.

I swear brehs...if you really want a down ass sista, get a hood chick. The majority of these pro-black natural hair college educated suburban bred black women are sellouts that'll date a white man while talking shyt on black men all while claiming to fight for the rights of the black community.

Exactly.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
She said "'whitexplained to me". :mjlol: IDK why Black people keep expecting White people to not be racist. That is what they do. Stop wanting White acceptance. shyt is so silly to me. :francis:

I think it's partially that but mostly it's just you try to go about your everyday life but anti-black racism, both coded and overt, are so embedded in culture that it catches you completely the fukk off guard sometimes. It can take your enjoyment level from "I'm enjoying this" to "fukk everybody in here".

There's a whole thread on it here somewhere in where I explain how I was watching The Mindy Project and this happened. I figured I enjoyed her shtick on The Office well enough and she's a brown girl with her own show, why not tune in.Few jokes down the road and now every time I see Mindy Kaling all I think about is that one joke in particular and how it makes me feel violent. On some you insulted my blackness to the core and now you must pay type shyt. Lowkey feel like chestpunting Seth Rogen as well for delivering the lines.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you have no actual rebuttal. So it's just not possible in your stupid world for somebody to be pro black but have a meaningful relationship with someone outside of there race. This would include friendships and intimate relationships.

What? No. The black family is a fundamental part of pro blackness.
fukking with cacs is anti black by far for family, racial and oppression reasons.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
racist comment but it works both ways if yall want to be real. most interracial couples are rejects on both ends, at least to a degree.

most black dudes with white women, couldn't get a bangin black jawn.

and the black chick that we're talking about, I doubt if she had black dudes blowing up her phone like that either.

The Jason Pitts Theory.:lupe:

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
lol love how people resort to smilies and insults. so if thats your logic does it follow that feminists should date woman?

dont get why people think you cant date other races if you are pro black. pro black doesnt mean anti white. i bet when people say black lives matter is racist yall argue the exact opposite tho.. lmao so if im pro womans rights then i cant date a man ?? gtfohwtbs

GTFO ain't nobody said a Feminist has to date women and they are right a real Pro Black person has a black family with a black man/woman. Stop with that bullshyt to justify somebody dating a white person and wanting to still be pro black. And if you are a pro black Feminist, I'm laughing cause I think it's stupid for a black woman to be pro black and a feminist, Feminism was created by cacs to destroy the family unit.