Black feminist confronts racist white feminist

Daps
soooo you sure you dont have white slave master blood in you? you didnt answer my question lol @BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

"then wanna talk about how much more black you are than us"...

i mean i would say im pretty black if i can go to africa and be comfortable with the people and culture because im not centuries removed from it. a lot of african americans claiming pro black cant say the same.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
soooo you sure you dont have white slave master blood in you? you didnt answer my question lol @BruhManFromTheFifthFlo
There's no hoe in my blood. I'm full black.

And you never answered mine. You like playing that mixed card a lot, don't you? Just out nowhere you felt the need to say it. Don't pull that mixed card but then try to jump in black people problems

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
My Comment & her response

:francis:These hoes don't listen
That's the problem with some of these chicks, they don't know what pro-black is.

Not being pro-black doesn't mean your a c00n, you have self-hate, or your not black any more

It means uplifting, empowering, and build strong institution for black people(and having a strong black family is building a strong institution)

Being in a interracial relationship and making mixed babies is anti pro-black

Hell people trying to justify you can pro-black in IR makes you a c00n:francis:

Canon

Veteran
Daps

"then wanna talk about how much more black you are than us"...

i mean i would say im pretty black if i can go to africa and be comfortable with the people and culture because im not centuries removed from it. a lot of african americans claiming pro black cant say the same.
:camby:it's time for this ghetto gagging afric00n to go

Daps
There's no hoe in my blood. I'm full black.

And you never answered mine. You like playing that mixed card a lot, don't you? Just out nowhere you felt the need to say it. Don't pull that mixed card but then try to jump in black people problems

it wasnt out of no-where. i was told to "just say you are pro me"... so only then did i said what i am, i also said i am christian. im not gonna claim "full black" like you have but you probably dont even know your african roots.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
it wasnt out of no-where. i was told to "just say you are pro me"... so only then did i said what i am, i also said i am christian. im not gonna claim "full black" like you have but you probably dont even know your african roots.
Exactly. You don't claim full black and you're not full black so why the hell are you speaking on black issues? Nobody cares who you date because this convo dose not have anything to do with you. This convo is about black people claiming pro black but dating out, and you are not black :camby:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
popcorn-blank.gif
Breh is to late in night right now, I expect this thread to be lit tomorrow.:wow:

When @ridedolo see that post:banderas:

Last edited:
Daps
Exactly. You don't claim full black and you're not full black so why the hell are you speaking on black issues? Nobody cares who you date because this convo dose not have anything to do with you. This convo is about black people claiming pro black but dating out, and you are not black :camby:

far as im concerned if you dont know your african roots then you prolly the product of slave rape by a white man. id rather have half native american in me than that.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
far as im concerned if you dont know your african roots then you prolly the product of slave rape by a white man. id rather have half native american in me than that.
That has shyt to do with anything I said.

Like I just said. This is a conversation for black people. You are not black so you are basically a spectator and have no input on what goes on in the black community .