Black feminist confronts racist white feminist

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
i mean why not, cuz people on the internet will call you a c00n and add little side-eye faces?
No. I don't care what you do. Go get. Train ran on you by whites if you want. Nobody is telling you that you can't do it. What I'm saying is it's hypocritical. If you're ok with being a hypocrite then ok. Nothing else you say holds weight tho:yeshrug:

I'm down for anyone being with who they want. You're just not apart of us anymore :yeshrug:

Daps
:mjpls:just say your pro-me and stop fronting
im a christian and mixed, im pro everybody. god bless

You're not making any sense sweetheart
i think you were saying that you didnt vote for obama because of race but because he was the better candidate. im laughing because that is exactly how i choose my mate THE BETTER CANDIDATE. does that make sense?

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You're not making any sense sweetheart
She think she saying some shyt. She probably rubbing her hands like birdman while typing cause she think she dropping fire
d5693de12f494b5f8c28e990bc9293af.gif

:heh:

Last edited:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

i think you were saying that you didnt vote for obama because of race but because he was the better candidate. im laughing because that is exactly how i choose my mate THE BETTER CANDIDATE. does that make sense?
Lmao. She's a mutt. thats why she's going so hard for this shyt. She's not even black :heh:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse

No it doesn't but ok :heh:
Voting for president and who you choose to build life with and why are two completely different things :mjlol:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
My Comment & her response

:francis:These hoes don't listen
I sorta get where she's coming from. its like non-black people who speak up for and agree with black people fighting for thier rights, but the reality is if you're in an interracial relationship (especially with a white person) you should just stfu about black issues because it's just not a good look. :yeshrug:

you look crazy holding up the black power fist with your Malcolm x t shirt on repeating Dr. Umar Johnson viewpoints with a white man on your arm.

I prefer to marry and have kids with a black woman. If I somehow met the absolute most perfect white woman and chose to be with her I'd stop posting on the coli, and damn sure would'nt be on social media and YouTube promoting pro-black extremist views. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
I watched the video again and noticed something. This bytch pretty much revealed her and every other tumblr, pro-black chick intentions. She talks about being pro black but then says "how else are we gonna come together if we all are in our own seperate groups:what:

Being pro black is about the uplift of black people. When did this become about mixing with whites or other races? :martin:

All these people want is to be accepted :heh:
Breh to some of these chicks pro-black means to unite all races, genders, and sexuality.:dead:

They fukking retarded and need to be but on blast every time:camby:
dont get why people think you cant date other races if you are pro black. pro black doesnt mean anti white.
Like this one:Troll:

Since when dating/marrying your own means your anti-white?

That's one of the lamest deflects y'all c00n ass swirling worshipers go to when trying to justify dating white people but still wanna call yourself pro-black
@marcuz do you ever sit back and laugh thinking about all the brehs we fathered :pachaha:
I don't know why breh don't post in these type of threads as he use to?

Nikka always drop some heat in these types of threads:pachaha:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I sorta get where she's coming from. its like non-black people who speak up for and agree with black people fighting for thier rights, but the reality is if you're in an interracial relationship (especially with a white person) you should just stfu about black issues because it's just not a good look. :yeshrug:

I prefer to marry and have kids with a black woman. If I somehow met the absolute most perfect white woman and chose to be with her I'd stop posting on the coli, and damn sure would'nt be on social media and YouTube promoting pro-black extremist views. :yeshrug:
Yo. I said the only white women I could possible be with would have to be like a Rachel Dolazole (prob spelled that shyt wrong :heh:) butt nikkas looked at me crazy, but hear me out :whoa:

She identified as black and struggled as black. Other than that thing where she sued the college as a white women, which she says her lawyer made her do, she still suffered as a black person. I just couldn't be with just any ol Becky, tho. Just would never understand the struggle. And if I did then I also would stfu about being pro black and fall back :yeshrug:

Canon

Veteran
Daps

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
nigerian and native american. no white in my blood at all, i can trace my ancestors back for centuries. You? @BruhManFromTheFifthFlo
It's funny how quick you were to pull that "IM MIXED" card then wanna talk about how much more black you are than us. I bet when you around whites and they call you black you whip out that nativeamerican card just for a few extra brownie points, huh? :heh: