Black feminist confronts racist white feminist

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
if it doesnt matter for someone who is the leader of the free world, why would it matter for something petty like someone i get dikk from. priorities brehs...

i made an edit so it should make sense now, forgot to put a "not" in there
Lmao that makes no sense. His race has to do with nothing. There are two options and like I just said, the othe option was fukking retarded. If there was a third I probably would have chose that one. You literally have no point here

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Been trying to tell y'all white liberals are racists AF:beli:. But naw y'all swear up and down there your ticket to salvation:mjlol:

White conservatives outright despise blacks. White liberals patronize blacks.

So basically one looks at you as subhuman. The other one looks at you like a pet or a child in need of their help :pachaha:

Daps
@BruhManFromTheFifthFlo man im just gonna repost so maybe it'll make better sense when you see the edited version

im just trying to understand the logic in some of these statements "if you are pro something then you should not date the opposite of that". it doesnt follow logically when applied like situations.

and nah, i never got into memes either to be real. just not my thing

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
@BruhManFromTheFifthFlo man im just gonna repost so maybe it'll make better sense when you see the edited version

and nah, i never got into memes either to be real. just not my thing
It's actully perfect logic. You can't sit there and talk about uplifting blacks and stopping white supremacy, and then roll over and kiss your white girl/boy. :rudy:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
My Comment & her response

GangWay Em
5 hours ago
I lot of yall don't know what Pro Black is or Who created it... You can't be Pro Black in a interracial relationship... The Black Family unit is top priority in Pro Black.. You're Pro Black with a non black partner & mixed children, Thats not Pro Black, thats Pro Interracial...

The Hot Cocoa
2 hours ago
Yeah I understand that but my point is people say you can't speak on black issues if you're in an interracial relationship. Which I think is stupid, because I'm still black regardless and I can still see what's going on the world, but I just don't let it hold me back in what I want to do. But I will speak out on it, just because my partner is white doesn't mean I'm going to sit in the corner while black people are being treated unfairly. The funny thing is there are maybe black couples out there who don't speak on it at all! Now ignorant people will say they are more for black people than me because of that reason yet are no where to be seen when it comes to the negatives.

:francis:These hoes don't listen

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
My Comment & her response

:francis:These hoes don't listen
You actully tried to talk to those air heads? :dame:

These people keep thinking pro black means equality or working towards everyone coming together. It seems common for these tumblr people to yell out buzzwords they have no clue to the meaning :francis: