Black feminist confronts racist white feminist

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You are limiting pro black to strictly a family unit. There is more to it and she can be achieving that in all these other areas and still find love with a white man. Let alone the fact her kids will be black albeit biracial technically but viewed as african american to most of society if we follow the one drop rule. So how is she even truly being contradictory to the cause . Again my point is dating even marrying someone outside her race shouldn't now make her contradictory to a movement she supports. Can you perhaps initially question her on the surface level to see how true she is to the cause ? or discern between self hate vs open mindedness . I would be open to that. But I don't think that just cause she is married outside her race everything she has said and her credence must go out the window as a result. It's really a ridiculous notion.

Again hopig mods will save you with a baseless ban, It's not happening so stop looking so desperate.
Lmao. Don't test me. Cacs have been banned here for less than the shyt you've said.

Hey @Poitier

Get ya mans :skip:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I don't understand why you guys hate interracial relationships.

24oNPoixD_

2uPb64ixOk

3K-zHsCxEA

3iAxnQCxCW

I think their beautiful. :wub:
5jjIwuixFT

3wtUspixPB

5YzfCBixCR

6BfbTcCxHt

4A4K5rCxOE

4Rx4LdCxCF
fukk you and ya none loading pics :skip:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I love these type of threads.

OP posts something regarding racism, and its all:
:myman: "fukk cacs" "we gotta start or own businesses" "black don't crack" etc..

but then, all of a sudden, someone posts the subject's interracial relationship, and the mood changes to:

:pacspit: "gotdamn bedwenches" :mjpls:"c00n alert!" "I hate bed bucks"

:mjlol:

Never change, Coli.
It's what we do, baby :pachaha:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You think you have some clout lol. You might need to be banned so you can spend some time refining your weak arguments.
Cac, stop. Stop coming on a black site. Stop jumping in black people business. Stop trying to talk over black people. Stop trying to tell black people what they feel or should think. Just stop. Take ya ass to Reddit or *****:heh:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave