Black feminist confronts racist white feminist

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
Some of the things they tell me has me mortified. shyt is really messed up. It's typical for the white guy in these relationships to have a superiority complex while the black girl has self esteem issues. Because of this dynamic you have some really fukked up shyt happening in their bedroom that doesn't qualify as 'normal sex'.
The sex tends to be really good in these interracial relationships because the black girls in these relationships tend to be super submissive. Have had lots of white boys brag to me about what they do to their black girlfriends......shyt is spooky

Yeah these very submissive(due to low self esteem, disdain for black men, and thinking white is right) bed wenches/black feminists are really whoring it up for their cac boyfriends. They recreate 18th/19th century southern plantation social interactions in bed and these black women really love to be a slave wench for their cacs, being called every nasty racial degrading slur out there. Disgusting. :scust: :scusthov: :mjlol:

Last edited:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Nope you are wrong just as you have been in this whole thread. I never said pro black was about acceptance, please quote when I said such. My point is you can be pro black and still having meaningful relationships with people that are not black. This is not even a far fetched thing but for some reason you make it so. The theory behind pro black is not compromised by having relationships with other races but again you and others stupidly thing so. Using smilies does not help your argument in appeal or power but I know you feel like it does.

"You will openly admit that pro black does not equal racism"

Sounds like you're telling me that it must mean it's about acceptance and everyone coming together.
Bruh. This white person is telling ME, a black person, what pro black means :dwillhuh:

:ban:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yeah these bed wenches/black feminists are really whoring it up for their cac boyfriends. They recreate 18th/19th plantation social interaction in bed and these black women really love to be a slave wench for their cacs, being called every nasty racial degrading slur out ther. Disgusting.
Was a thread about some black chick being a slags to some white guy for money. shyt was sad, Bruh.

Was some rich liberal white guy, too:francis:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse

Sounds like you're telling me that it must mean it's about acceptance and everyone coming together.
Bruh. This white personal is telling ME, a black person, what pro black means :dwillhuh:

That's why you don't engage with the muthafukkas breh

Daps
You guys love making the same threads over and over again. The things you guys focus on, lol. Some y'all need to get a life, for real.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000

Bruh. This white personal is telling ME, a black person, what pro black means :dwillhuh:

Smh now you coping for a ban cause you can't defend yourself. Do you consider pro black a racist movement ...yes or no.

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
Do these black feminists realize how stupid they fukking look criticizing white racism, white supremacy, and white privilege...while being in a relationship or married to the people who perpetuate and benefit from it?

What a fukking joke...that was the quickest follow ever. now it's about to be the quickest unfollow ever.

I swear brehs...if you really want a down ass sista, get a hood chick. The majority of these pro-black natural hair college educated suburban bred black women are sellouts that'll date a white man while talking shyt on black men all while claiming to fight for the rights of the black community.
I can cosign this, being on a college campus...seeing a bunch of problack chicks who lust after white dudes like crazy :mjlol:

I think its partly popular culture, got all the girls chasing the Taylor Kitsch, Chris Pine, Paul Walker types...Hollywood slowly phasing out black masculine figures :wow:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Smh now you coping for a ban cause you can't defend yourself. Do you consider pro black a racist movement ...yes or no.
are you stupid? Iv been said its about the uplift of black people and doing whatever, and crushing whoever in order to succeed in life. If you wanna take that as racist then ok :yeshrug:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I can cosign this, being on a college campus...seeing a bunch of problack chicks who lust after white dudes like crazy :mjlol: I think itr s partly popular culture, got all the girls chasing the Taylor Kitsch, Chris Pine, Paul Walker types
Only heard of one of them dudes :patrice:

Personally I'm cool with people dating whoever they want, just don't call yourself pro black while you do it :yeshrug:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

2SaHJvJ.gif