Black feminist confronts racist white feminist

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Its a yes or no question ...you dodging right now. So yes or no ?...very simple
Tf? I'm not dodging anything. It isn't a yes or no question. It's basically like asking me do I have on red or blue socks. I have neither of those colors on so answering which one would be a lie :dahell:

The movement is about uplifting black people at any cost. And if those ways we choose to uplift may seem racist then so be it :yeshrug:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
So you rather believe that than white feminists putting racist shyt about black men in their work :dead:
No, I think it's both. That why I said "really"... She be around the white bytches all the time it ain't the first time it happened. Don't ever think I'm defending WF I know their agenda.

You Mad :umad:

Last edited:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Tf? I'm not dodging anything. It isn't a yes or no question. It's basically like asking me do I have on red or blue socks. I have neither of those colors on so answering which one would be a lie :dahell:

Smh It is sad watching you duck and dodge in so many post cause you know you in a corner. It is that simple is that movement racist or not ?. It either is or isn't . I'm sure you would answer this question easily if about anything else or another movement. Your sock analogy is terrible. I want you think more about some of the things posted cause you seem lost.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Honestly you guys are being ignorant. You can be in interracial relationship and still be pro black. It's not like they have to be mutually exclusive. You have no clue of much the partner that isn't black supports or is learning about the movement. Secondly if you ever had relationships you like and you fall for people for pretty much every reason except race. This isn't being a KKK member but marrying a black women which fundamentally undercuts and contradicts a stance. It's about acknowledging the black community needs support, fighters, and advocates but just cause you date somebody that isn't black does not mean you support it any less.

Apart of being pro black is working towards cultivating strong black Families, the family unit is one of the most basic and important foundations for any civilization, on the micro level this also applies to race.
She is calling herself pro black but is married to a white man, not dating, not even fukk buddies, she is going to start a family with this man. See the contradiction here.

Being pro black is not about simple acknowledgement otherwise you would be pro black as well.
It's about working towards:
Economic empowerment in order to gain tangible political power to help bring about self sufficiency
Dealing with self hate and all that it entails
Strong black families

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Smh It is sad watching you duck and dodge in so many post cause you know you in a corner. It is that simple is that movement racist or not ?. It either is or isn't . I'm sure you would answer this question easily if about anything else or another movement. Your sock analogy is terrible. I want you think more about some of the things posted cause you seem lost.
You keep pushing for some shyt that don't exist. I gave you an answer and you won't accept it.

Typical cac shyt sitting here telling me how I should be thinking. Even having the nerv to tell me what a movement about MY people mean. Mods, please ban his ass:feedme:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
So let me get this straight.
When a known racist white man calls out and mocks feminism, you guys have the ability to put his feelings aside about race, and agree with him.

But a black woman being married to a white man is too much to handle for you to put your feelings about interracial relationships aside, and listen to her point?

You gotta be dumb as fukk. If a racist white guy says go back to Africa I'll agree as long as he goes back to Europe you get my drift.

I agree with racists alot, I'm just on the other end of the spectrum as a black man. I'm not trying to be equal I'm trying to be superior.

White people can be like we need segregated schools I'd be like that's fine as long as black people have the opportunity to be better socially and economically why not?

It's like alot of black people scared to create their own

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Apart of being pro black is working towards cultivating strong black Families, the family unit is one of the most basic and important foundations for any civilization, on the micro level this also applies to race.
She is calling herself pro black but is married to a white man, not dating, not even fukk buddies, she is going to start a family with this man. See the contradiction here.

Being pro black is not about simple acknowledgement otherwise you would be pro black as well.
Economic empowerment in order to gain tangible political power to help bring about self sufficiency
Strong black families
He don't deserve such a well thought response. The fukker keeps trying to talk over me and other blacks here and tell us how WE, the minorities should feel. Usual cac shyt :heh:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
She's the "Shyt Black Girls Say" chick who started the whole "Shyt people say" trend on YouTube.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So let me get this straight.
When a known racist white man calls out and mocks feminism, you guys have the ability to put his feelings aside about race, and agree with him.

But a black woman being married to a white man is too much to handle for you to put your feelings about interracial relationships aside, and listen to her point?

:whoo:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000

Strong black families

You are limiting pro black to strictly a family unit. There is more to it and she can be achieving that in all these other areas and still find love with a white man. Let alone the fact her kids will be black albeit biracial technically but viewed as african american to most of society if we follow the one drop rule. So how is she even truly being contradictory to the cause . Again my point is dating even marrying someone outside her race shouldn't now make her contradictory to a movement she supports. Can you perhaps initially question her on the surface level to see how true she is to the cause ? or discern between self hate vs open mindedness . I would be open to that. But I don't think that just cause she is married outside her race everything she has said and her credence must go out the window as a result. It's really a ridiculous notion.

You keep pushing for some shyt that don't exist. I gave you an answer and you won't accept it.

Typical cac shyt sitting here telling me how I should be thinking. Even having the nerv to tell me what a movement about MY people mean. Mods, please ban his ass:feedme:

Again hopig mods will save you with a baseless ban, It's not happening so stop looking so desperate.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
I love these type of threads.

OP posts something regarding racism, and its all:
:myman: "fukk cacs" "we gotta start or own businesses" "black don't crack" etc..

but then, all of a sudden, someone posts the subject's interracial relationship, and the mood changes to:

:pacspit: "gotdamn bedwenches" :mjpls:"c00n alert!" "I hate bed bucks"

:mjlol:

Never change, Coli.

faith23

Banned
Daps
I don't understand why you guys hate interracial relationships.

24oNPoixD_

2uPb64ixOk

3K-zHsCxEA

3iAxnQCxCW

I think their beautiful. :wub:
5jjIwuixFT

3wtUspixPB

5YzfCBixCR

6BfbTcCxHt

4A4K5rCxOE

4Rx4LdCxCF