Black feminist confronts racist white feminist

Daps
pro black = anti white supremacy

you cant be pro black when youre spouse benefits from a system that obstructed the advancement of blacks worldwide for 500 years

pro black = pro black family

you cant have a black family with a non black person

andddd what if you dont want a spouse or a family.... does that mean you can date outside?

I didn't insult you. I asked you to leave my thread with your social justice "let's all hold hands" shyt :beli:

if it dont apply then let it fly, im not sure what the little pictures mean cuz i dont spend a lot of time on here but others have resorted to saying "bytches" and "c*nts" so im talking bout them

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dont get why people think you cant date other races if you are pro black. pro black doesnt mean anti white. i bet when people say black lives matter is racist yall argue the exact opposite tho.. lmao so if im pro womans rights then i cant date a man ?? gtfohwtbs
You can't be pro black if you're making half white kids.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
I'm not limiting pro black to only the family unit, but I'm saying it is arguably the most important part of being pro black. Hell its the most important part of society since our (the human race) beginnings and to dismiss the fact is disingenuous. If a black person is infertile or decides not to have a family can they still be pro black? Of course they can. If a black person happens to have sex or have an attraction to a non black person can they still be pro black? It's a stretch but it can argued yes or no. But fam, she decided to marry him, to start a family with him, she decided to commit her mind body and soul into a until death relationship with this white man (which is fine) and call herself pro black (which is absolutely not fine). She violated the most important part of black empowerment. Because fundamentally when you start a family it's about passing knowledge and wealth down to the next generation and so forth, but then instead of giving it back to other black people it all goes into the hands of white people.

Bi-racial kids aren't black they are exactly as the word describes them bi-racial. Besides, if they were black that would directly contradict the idea that we can end rascism by having everyne fukk and have kids with each other.
The world would just be full of 'black people.'

I think your strong views on marriage are clouding you. It's ok to have sex and be attracted but once you start a family in a marriage you can't be pro black. Again this is preposterous. If the goal is to share wealth , empowerment and etc. how does marrying a white man prevent such ?. You just say it stops at that point but have not provided any reason for why it does. In theory that could possible help a movement if you still retain blackness but utilize the societal "advantages" another race has had to promote your own kind. But that may take us down a whole other discussion. Also I'm referring to bi-racial kids as how they will tend to be viewed in america not for how they should be. Also you pointed out how racism should end and how in time the idea of racism will become more and more ridiculous as gene pools become more mixed and with time.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
andddd what if you dont want a spouse or a family.... does that mean you can date outside?

if it dont apply then let it fly, im not sure what the little pictures mean cuz i dont spend a lot of time on here but others have resorted to saying "bytches" and "c*nts" so im talking bout them
I don't see anyone calling you a bytch or c*nt. You must be confused:heh:

And the pictures are reaction smilies. How the hell are you even here and don't know that :dahell:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I wished we stopped letting poor black men define us.

No black man with his life together is dating fat white women. Stop trolling. You know damn well that guy you see doing that looks like he has less than $50 to his name. You don't see no black dude in a Tom Ford suit walking around with Roseanne. Cut it out.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just 2 seconds alone of hearing her talk with that whiny ass voice of hers, i just knew she was full of shyt and wasn't real. you know, she's one of those talkers that goes on and on about whatever BUT ain't shyt.
then scrolling down through the first page, that was confirmed. :lolbron: