Black feminist confronts racist white feminist

Midrash

All Star
Daps
I don't understand why you guys hate it so much I thing there beautiful.

:wub:

11356658_1687893624776752_247107686_n.jpg

Yoooo, this dude looks just like my brother in law! I was about to call this nikka and ask him if he was dating a white jawn now! :russ:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
You are limiting pro black to strictly a family unit. There is more to it and she can be achieving that in all these other areas and still find love with a white man. Let alone the fact her kids will be black albeit biracial technically but viewed as african american to most of society if we follow the one drop rule. So how is she even truly being contradictory to the cause . Again my point is dating even marrying someone outside her race shouldn't now make her contradictory to a movement she supports. Can you perhaps initially question her on the surface level to see how true she is to the cause ? or discern between self hate vs open mindedness . I would be open to that. But I don't think that just cause she is married outside her race everything she has said and her credence must go out the window as a result. It's really a ridiculous notion.

I'm not limiting pro black to only the family unit, but I'm saying it is arguably the most important part of being pro black. Hell its the most important part of society since our (the human race) beginnings and to dismiss the fact is disingenuous. If a black person is infertile or decides not to have a family can they still be pro black? Of course they can. If a black person happens to have sex or have an attraction to a non black person can they still be pro black? It's a stretch but it can argued yes or no. But fam, she decided to marry him, to start a family with him, she decided to commit her mind body and soul into a until death relationship with this white man (which is fine) and call herself pro black (which is absolutely not fine). She violated the most important part of black empowerment. Because fundamentally when you start a family it's about passing knowledge and wealth down to the next generation and so forth, but then instead of giving it back to other black people it all goes into the hands of white people.

Bi-racial kids aren't black they are exactly as the word describes them bi-racial. Besides, if they were black that would directly contradict the idea that we can end rascism by having everyne fukk and have kids with each other.
The world would just be full of 'black people.'

Daps
dont get why people think you cant date other races if you are pro black. pro black doesnt mean anti white. i bet when people say black lives matter is racist yall argue the exact opposite tho.. lmao so if im pro womans rights then i cant date a man ?? gtfohwtbs

Last edited:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
what an identity crisis... reminds of me of that gay, black Trump supporter someone posted on here a few days ago :lolbron:

man, used to be that we were just economically in shambles.

now identity-wise we're just spiraling in a new era of confusion and fukkery--ironically, its the educated millenial black fueling it.

a lot of established brothers and sisters "date down" with whites everyday, b... both socoieconomically and looks-wise
XmWOvfs.png

they may not necessarily be morbidly obese, but we hardly see the reverse as often as we see it with our folks
XmWOvfs.png
Them fat cave thots be buying Jordans for a nikka tho:patrice:

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
dont get why people think you cant date other races if you are pro black. pro black doesnt mean anti white. i bet when people say black lives matter is racist yall argue the exact opposite tho.. lmao and if im pro womans rights then i cant date a man ?? gtfohwtbs

pro black = anti white supremacy

you cant be pro black when youre spouse benefits from a system that obstructed the advancement of blacks worldwide for 500 years

pro black = pro black family

you cant have a black family with a non black person