Black feminist confronts racist white feminist

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Lmao. That is a rebuttal. How the fukk you gonna sit there and criticize a race and then lay in bed and share special moments with them? :what:

That's like talking about ya girl's family and then she lays with you after you shytted on her blood. shyt is trash:camby:

You will openly admit that pro black does not equal racism but then feel it's supporters can't have white people involved in their life. Its incongruent. All your responses have said nothing but you feel you actually answered questions and provided suitable responses which is laughable

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You will openly admit that pro black does not equal racism but then feel it's supporters can't have white people involved in their life. Its incongruent. All your responses have said nothing but you feel you actually answered questions and provided suitable responses which is laughable
Don't put words in my mouth. Pro black equals the uplift of black people. If we gotta crush other people just so we rise then so be it. Call it racist all you want :yeshrug:

Pro black was never about everyone coming together. You got it mixed up with that MLK shyt that whites try to pass off. They pick to only teach about the peaceful protest but never the bloody ones

We aren't Tumblr. Those people are pathetic. Crying over award shows and shyt. White acceptance isn't the goal. We aren't like them and trying to fit in :heh:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Don't put words in my mouth. Pro black equals the uplift of black people. If we gotta crush other people just so we rise then so be it. Call it racist all you want :yeshrug:

Pro black was never about everyone coming together. You got it mixed up with that MLK shyt that whites try to pass off. They pick to only teach about the peaceful protest but never the bloody ones

You are taking this somewhere else with MLK reference and getting away from our point , which only shows how limited your understanding and ability to handle the topic is. Pro black equals uplifting people so where does it say you can't engage with other races ?. Why do you guys on this site have such distorted black and white thinking. It's always all or nothing and nothing in life is ever so binary.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You are taking this somewhere else with MLK reference and getting away from our point , which only shows how limited your understanding and ability to handle the topic is. Pro black equals uplifting people so where does it say you can't engage with other races ?. Why do you guys on this site have such distorted black and white thinking. It's always all or nothing and nothing in life is ever so binary.
No, it's has everything to do with it. If you could actully read you would see my point. My point is the only thing that is taught in school is MLK and his peaceful, let's all come together shyt. Malcolm X is never mentioned. The bloody protest are never mentioned. Only to "LETS ALL BE FRIENDS" shyt is. Which is what you assumed pro black means. You thought it mean that the goal is for acceptance and everyone coming together. It isn't. Which is why I brought up MLK. fukk outta here :camby:

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
? I guess you meant to put "their" instead of "our".

just saw this, yes I originally wrote their because I did not want to group myself with black men that have no standards but then I thought someone would take it as me implying that I am not black so I changed their to our.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
No, it's has everything to do with it. If you could actully read you would see my point. My point is the only thing that is taught in school is MLK and his peaceful, let's all come together shyt. Malcolm X is never mentioned. The bloody protest are never mentioned. Only to "LETS ALL BE FRIENDS" shyt is. Which is what you assumed pro black means. You thought it mean that the goal is for acceptance and everyone coming together. It isn't. Which is why I brought up MLK. fukk outta here :camby:

Nope you are wrong just as you have been in this whole thread. I never said pro black was about acceptance, please quote when I said such. My point is you can be pro black and still having meaningful relationships with people that are not black. This is not even a far fetched thing but for some reason you make it so. The theory behind pro black is not compromised by having relationships with other races but again you and others stupidly thing so. Using smilies does not help your argument in appeal or power but I know you feel like it does.