Black feminist confronts racist white feminist

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Honestly you guys are being ignorant. You can be in interracial relationship and still be pro black. It's not like they have to be mutually exclusive. You have no clue of much the partner that isn't black supports or is learning about the movement. Secondly if you ever had relationships you like and you fall for people for pretty much every reason except race. This isn't being a KKK member but marrying a black women which fundamentally undercuts and contradicts a stance. It's about acknowledging the black community needs support, fighters, and advocates but just cause you date somebody that isn't black does not mean you support it any less.
Complain about a race, then lay with them, brehs. :bryan:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
So let me get this straight.
When a known racist white man calls out and mocks feminism, you guys have the ability to put his feelings aside about race, and agree with him.

But a black woman being married to a white man is too much to handle for you to put your feelings about interracial relationships aside, and listen to her point?
It's called multitasking my g. We can arbitrarily read through the lines in all of these situations.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
So you have no actual rebuttal. So it's just not possible in your stupid world for somebody to be pro black but have a meaningful relationship with someone outside of there race. This would include friendships and intimate relationships.
Lmao. That is a rebuttal. How the fukk you gonna sit there and criticize a race and then lay in bed and share special moments with them? :what:

That's like talking about ya girl's family and then she lays with you after you shytted on her blood. shyt is trash:camby:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Answering this question in any way has no bearing on the actual question you quoted. So stop looking for weak ways of derailing.
I don't engage with white people about Black issues. Your non answer answers my question though. You fakkits have a long history of sticking your noses in our business and trying to dictate how we should feel about our problems.