Black feminist confronts racist white feminist

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This is so true. It just comes across as super hypocritical. Franchesa stays talking about white supremacy, etc. yet....you go home to a white man every night? Weird.

Tbh, y'all gotta get out more. Maybe it was my school but I barely ever see IR with bw. Most of us date Black...then again, most of us are from urban areas and the suburban ones always were kinda on that :mjpls:. You might be on to something... :patrice:
That's how it is, Breh. Most black families that move into really white neighborhoods have the intention for their child to marry white. Especially Africans in Britain.:francis:

If that's you in ya avi I'm surprised you ain't on that :mjpls:with ya natural hair

Family Man

Banned
Daps
So let me get this straight.
When a known racist white man calls out and mocks feminism, you guys have the ability to put his feelings aside about race, and agree with him.

But a black woman being married to a white man is too much to handle for you to put your feelings about interracial relationships aside, and listen to her point?
:mjlol:

BooksnCookies

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MaizenBlue
That's how it is, Breh. Most black families that move into really white neighborhoods have the intention for their child to marry white. Especially Africans in Britain.:francis:

If that's you in ya avi I'm surprised you ain't on that :mjpls:with ya natural hair

I won't speak on the Brits. I don't know enough about that life. :whoa:

Yes, that's me. Why would you be surprised? Y'all gotta get out more. Seriously. Most Black women are not checking for white dudes like that. The :mjpls: brigade just happen to be the loudest. I never understood that association, tbh. Natural hair somehow attracts whites? Most of the chicks that I see on campus dating white have the typical token Black chick weave...not the good kind; the kind where the first 3 inches of her head are 4c and the rest is Asian silky. :why:.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cave bytch wasn't lying....alotta nikkas I see with white women, its usually a loser white woman but then I'll see some avg CAC with no swag and dirty new balances with a bad black chick

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Honestly you guys are being ignorant. You can be in interracial relationship and still be pro black. It's not like they have to be mutually exclusive. You have no clue of much the partner that isn't black supports or is learning about the movement. Secondly if you ever had relationships you like and you fall for people for pretty much every reason except race. This isn't being a KKK member but marrying a black women which fundamentally undercuts and contradicts a stance. It's about acknowledging the black community needs support, fighters, and advocates but just cause you date somebody that isn't black does not mean you support it any less.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This bytch need to set down....she don't care about BM or BP she was mad that those cave women didn't kiss her ass and the fact that they like fukkingnikkas

Last edited:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Honestly you guys are being ignorant. You can be in interracial relationship and still be pro black. It's not like they have to be mutually exclusive. You have no clue of much the partner that isn't black supports or is learning about the movement. Secondly if you ever had relationships you like and you fall for people for pretty much every reason except race. This isn't being a KKK member but marrying a black women which fundamentally undercuts and contradicts a stance. It's about acknowledging the black community needs support, fighters, and advocates but just cause you date somebody that isn't black does not mean you support it any less.
By this logic anybody can be pro Black. Shut up

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I won't speak on the Brits. I don't know enough about that life. :whoa:

Yes, that's me. Why would you be surprised? Y'all gotta get out more. Seriously. Most Black women are not checking for white dudes like that. The :mjpls: brigade just happen to be the loudest. I never understood that association, tbh. Natural hair somehow attracts whites? Most of the chicks that I see on campus dating white have the typical token Black chick weave...not the good kind; the kind where the first 3 inches of her head are 4c and the rest is Asian silky. :why:.
Well my guess with the natural hair is that it's more exotic to whites. It allows them to live out their fantasy of being with a exotic black women. No white women has hair like that. To blacks it just seems like regular hair :yeshrug: