Black feminist confronts racist white feminist

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
So let me get this straight.
When a known racist white man calls out and mocks feminism, you guys have the ability to put his feelings aside about race, and agree with him.

But a black woman being married to a white man is too much to handle for you to put your feelings about interracial relationships aside, and listen to her point?
Name names :mjpls:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
first and foremost:
kR8RSHw.jpg
kR8RSHw.jpg
kR8RSHw.jpg

:mjlol:

BooksnCookies

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MaizenBlue
Do these black feminists realize how stupid they fukking look criticizing white racism, white supremacy, and white privilege...while being in a relationship or married to the people who perpetuate and benefit from it?

What a fukking joke...that was the quickest follow ever. now it's about to be the quickest unfollow ever.

I swear brehs...if you really want a down ass sista, get a hood chick. The majority of these pro-black natural hair college educated suburban bred black women are sellouts that'll date a white man while talking shyt on black men all while claiming to fight for the rights of the black community.

This is so true. It just comes across as super hypocritical. Franchesa stays talking about white supremacy, etc. yet....you go home to a white man every night? Weird.

Tbh, y'all gotta get out more. Maybe it was my school but I barely ever see IR with bw. Most of us date Black...then again, most of us are from urban areas and the suburban ones always were kinda on that :mjpls:. You might be on to something... :patrice:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
So let me get this straight.
When a known racist white man calls out and mocks feminism, you guys have the ability to put his feelings aside about race, and agree with him.

But a black woman being married to a white man is too much to handle for you to put your feelings about interracial relationships aside, and listen to her point?
Name names brotha

I'll wait

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
I've been telling you most of these white feminists use feminism as a mask to cover up their blatant racism.

They'll use the plight of women of color as a talking point to support their agenda, but that's pretty much where it ends.

Just remember that the college educated white feminist are the biggest benefactors of affirmative action. Call them out on that shyt if you ever get into a debate with these headcases. Nail them on that point if they ever mention "male privilege" to you.