Black feminist confronts racist white feminist

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
So let me get this straight.
When a known racist white man calls out and mocks feminism, you guys have the ability to put his feelings aside about race, and agree with him.

But a black woman being married to a white man is too much to handle for you to put your feelings about interracial relationships aside, and listen to her point?
came in here just to say this:pachaha:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
FailingFixedBarnacle.gif

Also that upward inflection she and a lot of cac feminists add at the end of their sentences is annoying/antagonizing af. :francis:

I'd probably off myself if I had to have more than a 5 min conversation with one of these women. :beli:

"Oh my gawd...what ever do you mean?" :troll:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
:dame: Oh really? Y'all brought this on yourselves. Don't get mad when this website post thousands of pawg threads yes thousands.... :skip:
Because PAWGS exist :dame:

Real PAWGS :dame:

Not overweight WW :dame: not that I'm saying there's anything wrong with being a BBW, let's be clear.

What I'm saying is that y'all say "black men love those big white women" and the truth is bottom of the barrel black men love those big white women. The nikkas who are with them, can't do any better anyway :dame:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When a known racist white man calls out and mocks feminism, you guys have the ability to put his feelings aside about race, and agree with him.

But a black woman being married to a white man is too much to handle for you to put your feelings about interracial relationships aside, and listen to her point?
:leon: well said

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
first and foremost:
kR8RSHw.jpg
kR8RSHw.jpg
kR8RSHw.jpg

secondly, black men, if we can't come together for anything else, off GP can we begin ostracizing black brehs smashing these busted, gallon of milk shaped, white beach whales? shyt's disgusting.
2mzw0sk.png
I'm a against pawgin too if she not petite I ain't gone beat

Underdogg put that on a shirt :ufdup:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Nobody disagreed with her point, were just saying that she's clambering for white acceptence and acting surprised when she gets shytted on by them. That's the whole point of bringing up her relationship. I'm sure that white man wasn't complaining about feminist while being married to one :heh: