Black feminist confronts racist white feminist

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

200x200px-ZC-299d643f_QONVIyz.gif

FailingFixedBarnacle.gif

Also that upward inflection she and a lot of cac feminists add at the end of their sentences is annoying/antagonizing af. :francis:

I'd probably off myself if I had to have more than a 5 min conversation with one of these women. :beli:

Last edited:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
So let me get this straight.
When a known racist white man calls out and mocks feminism, you guys have the ability to put his feelings aside about race, and agree with him.

But a black woman being married to a white man is too much to handle for you to put your feelings about interracial relationships aside, and listen to her point?

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Why is this thread about interracial relationships and not the racist white chicks she was speaking about :leostare::leostare:

She got her nikka moment
:yeshrug:
It would be like one of these confederate flag nikkas getting mad that they were being racist at a KKKlan rally. What did they expect?

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see posts about both. Nobody is protecting racist whites here.

Whats bad about talking about female c00ns?

If it dont apply then let it fly.
Being in a IR relationship doesn't make you a c00n.

It doesn't make sense to harp on franchesca leigh for having a white husband.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Being in a IR relationship doesn't make you a c00n.

It doesn't make sense to harp on franchesca leigh for having a white husband.

She's a part of movement that doesn't give a shyt about her or other women of color for that matter. She deserves all the clowning she gets. You seem awfully defensive.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I remember when this first happened back in January and another site that fashions itself a "feminist geek blog" took exception to Chescaleigh using "whitesplaining" when referring to the Jewish chicks copping pleas about their behavior. Basically they switched the focus of her criticism and turned it around like she was being sort of antisemitic or something.
White feminists have been a mess for a while now any way because they don't seem to be interested in expanding their views to encapsulate things that are important to feminists of color.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
But a black woman being married to a white man is too much to handle for you to put your feelings about interracial relationships aside, and listen to her point?

yes

plenty of black women married to black men making the same points and from a sincere place to give a black woman who benefits directly from white supremacy the time of day.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's a part of movement that doesn't give a shyt about her or other women of color for that matter. She deserves all the clowning she gets. You seem awfully defensive.
Women's rights is a universal movement.

Sans the occasional annoying Tumblr speak Leigh is cool.