The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Another thing I noticed about these types :patrice:

They seem to have a deeply rooted resentment towards poor black people/black people from the hood in general. They're always the ones that seemed to be turned off by their actions and presence as if it's by association of them being black that it's going to be an indictment of their character. Then they make all these BS "I am not my race, my race does not define me": type post-racial spiels cause deep down they think poor black people embarass them. They want white acceptance, so they throw them under the bus to look acceptable to whites ("see, I'm not like those other black people") but use their plight to support their own agenda.
BoJ28TP.gif

wqe97vl.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I hate bedwenching too but can you blame her? There aren't alot of quality black guys for her to choose from. My aunt (who's married to a white guy) has said the same thing. My cousin (who's dating a white guy) said the same thing. My view on bedwenching used to be like thecoli (looking down on it). But after they explained it to me I sorta understand it.

t2Xvq7I.gif

bth_red_alert.gif

WARNING

C.O.O.N ALERT

Alert.gif

C.O.O.N ALERT

n2TKB.gif

rjiedh.jpg

C.O.O.N ALERT

clayton-bigsby-o.gif

ghN22Yd.gif

C.O.O.N ALERT

xyPMlly.gif

image.php

C.O.O.N ALERT

N0b_aF.gif

C.O.O.N ALERT

funny-black-face-exits-o.gif

C.O.O.N ALERT

giphy.gif

C.O.O.N ALERT

h5D49FCDF

zoSJPYE.png

C.O.O.N ALERT

wow-o.gif

198x233px-LL-79b96cbd_tl4faJ7.png

C.O.O.N ALERT

WARNING

bth_yellow_alert.gif

Last edited:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The sex tends to be really good in these interracial relationships because the black girls in these relationships tend to be super submissive. Have had lots of white boys brag to me about what they do to their black girlfriends......shyt is spooky
Bruh. Got grossed out reading this :scust:

I always imagine interracial relationships with a black girl being like something on a plantation :to:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really wish they'd just go with their beloved white men and fukk off indefinitely instead of making these bullshyt rationalisations and lame excuses while insulting people's intelligence. It's funny because women like these have a certain aura about them and I can see them coming from miles away. I couldn't even begin to deal with a so called 'sista' who talks like that. If I was her dad she'd have to find someone else to walk her down that aisle.
:comeon:Her family probably talks that way too.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh. Got grossed out reading this :scust:

I always imagine interracial relationships with a black girl being like something on a plantation :to:

Some of the things they tell me has me mortified. shyt is really messed up. It's typical for the white guy in these relationships to have a superiority complex while the black girl has self esteem issues. Because of this dynamic you have some really fukked up shyt happening in their bedroom that doesn't qualify as 'normal sex'.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Y'all gotta stop making it seem like it's top of the line nikkas (no homo :dame:) fukking with these bytches. 9/10 the nikka who's with her cant do any better anyway.

Ain't no real, paid, 6 Cert nikkas outchea like that .
:dame: Oh really? Y'all brought this on yourselves. Don't get mad when this website post thousands of pawg threads yes thousands.... :skip:

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
if she was married to a black man, wouldn't anti-feminist men still look down on him for being married to a feminist because of the whole feminism ruining the black community shtick?
:leostare:
:beli: you should logoff and associate yourself with real humans.. Actually in person.

Last edited: