Black feminist confronts racist white feminist

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I really wish they'd just go with their beloved white men and fukk off indefinitely instead of making these bullshyt rationalisations and lame excuses while insulting people's intelligence. It's funny because women like these have a certain aura about them and I can see them coming from miles away. I couldn't even begin to deal with a so called 'sista' who talks like that. If I was her dad she'd have to find someone else to walk her down that aisle.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
I hate bedwenching too but can you blame her? There aren't alot of quality black guys for her to choose from. My aunt (who's married to a white guy) has said the same thing. My cousin (who's dating a white guy) said the same thing. My view on bedwenching used to be like thecoli (looking down on it). But after they explained it to me I sorta understand it.
each post you make got you looking more and more funny :jbhmm:

emerald

Mother Earth
Daps
Reppin
charlotte, nc
if she was married to a black man, wouldn't anti-feminist men still look down on him for being married to a feminist because of the whole feminism ruining the black community shtick?
:leostare:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Eaxclty. The guy who told me he was just speaking proper English, I told him that Obama speaks proper English but if I close my eyes I still know he's black. What's your excuse? :patrice:
I don't give a damn about "proper" English anyway. I do what I gotta do for job/business situations but when I'm around my patnas we talk dat shyt. :jawalrus:
I speak proper AAVE

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

I watched the video again and noticed something. This bytch pretty much revealed her and every other tumblr, pro-black chick intentions. She talks about being pro black but then says "how else are we gonna come together if we all are in our own seperate groups:what:

Being pro black is about the uplift of black people. When did this become about mixing with whites or other races? :martin:

All these people want is to be accepted :heh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
first and foremost:
kR8RSHw.jpg
kR8RSHw.jpg
kR8RSHw.jpg
Bruh

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
wait man...........so the (problackgirl) is married
to a damn synthetic?
:wtf:

I swear i've been dismissing you cats as
mere trolls but i'm seeing a trend of the natural
haired (granola and incense) ass broads talking
that (blacker than black shyt) with a chalky as a mate.

for the most part i dont give a fukk just shut the fukk up
about being problack.......any (genuine) black person
on that tip knows that we gotta fix the black family 1st.
disgusting......damn disgusting.
:snoop:

wat6rr.jpg
I laughed so hard at this...well done sir :heh: