Black feminist confronts racist white feminist

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Seriously, it's a bit much. She sounds like a white girl. :patrice:
Hate when I say that to people and they deflect it with a "what. I'm just talking proper" :rudy:

Like sounding white automatically means proper. Nah. I mean that you sound like a rich valley white girl who just got a DUI and got her father to talk to the sherif for her :camby:

Last edited:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Hate when I say that to people and they deflect it with a "what. I'm just talking proper" :rudy:

Like sounding white automatically means proper. Nah. I mean that you sound like a rich valley whole girl who just got a DUI and got her father to talk to the sherif for her :camby:

People have jokingly told me I sound like a white girl, but you can tell I'm black. She sound whiny like a white girl. And she whining about "inclusion". :comeon:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
People have jokingly told me I sound like a white girl, but you can tell I'm black. She sound whiny like a white girl. And she whining about "inclusion". :comeon:
Eaxclty. The guy who told me he was just speaking proper English, I told him that Obama speaks proper English but if I close my eyes I still know he's black. What's your excuse? :patrice: