Black feminism ideologically is one of the worst things that happened to Black people in this country.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I said 'NO!' Satan.

who refuse to acknowledge that nuclear families only exist "successful" under the oppression of women and refused to acknowledge there was no magical time in our history where happiness in marriage was a "thing" for women in general but especially BW. Plenty of documentaries and real life testimonials confirm this had they bothered to do anything but live inside their fantasy that they regurgitate from other delusional people and liars, won't have me sitting on his forum arguing with them when they have no real ear to listen and only want to confirm their own sexist ideals.

I'm good on that. Not like ya'll have the power or desire to do something about it either way huh?

:yeshrug:

unfortunately you have said yes to Satan, you represent Satan as you wish for the line of God's people to end with your ideology. Nothing you state is biblical. You worship the whore of Babylon that is the spirit that resides in you. You believe in the Mother of Harlots, the Mother Goddess, you need to pray your own demon out.

That demonic spirit you carry has been rebuked and will continue to be so. :camby:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I said 'NO!' Satan. No matter how many delusional demons you set upon me who romantize the past and promote the same lifestyle of oppression that they themselves claim to be under I will not be tempted.

I will not argue with the demons who do not see the humanity in women and only see them as objects to fukk on, cater to their needs, raise their children and pay half their bills.

The same demons, who dismiss and trvialize the concerns of women and then play stupid when a global of women runs from them; I will not engage with.

The demons, who refuse to acknowledge that nuclear families only exist "successful" under the oppression of women and refused to acknowledge there was no magical time in our history where happiness in marriage was a "thing" for women in general but especially BW. Plenty of documentaries and real life testimonials confirm this had they bothered to do anything but live inside their fantasy that they regurgitate from other delusional people and liars, won't have me sitting on his forum arguing with them when they have no real ear to listen and only want to confirm their own sexist ideals.

I'm good on that. Not like ya'll have the power or desire to do something about it either way huh?

May Allah continue to bless you, sister.
S9kalmp.png

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I said 'NO!' Satan. No matter how many delusional demons you set upon me who romantize the past and promote the same lifestyle of oppression that they themselves claim to be under I will not be tempted.

I will not argue with the demons who do not see the humanity in women and only see them as objects to fukk on, cater to their needs, raise their children and pay half their bills.

The same demons, who dismiss and trvialize the concerns of women and then play stupid when a global of women runs from them; I will not engage with.

The demons, who refuse to acknowledge that nuclear families only exist "successful" under the oppression of women and refused to acknowledge there was no magical time in our history where happiness in marriage was a "thing" for women in general but especially BW. Plenty of documentaries and real life testimonials confirm this had they bothered to do anything but live inside their fantasy that they regurgitate from other delusional people and liars, won't have me sitting on his forum arguing with them when they have no real ear to listen and only want to confirm their own sexist ideals.

See I get that. This is the first time I’ve heard someone be anti nuclear family so I’m just wondering what is your alternative?

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
unfortunately you have said yes to Satan, you represent Satan as you wish for the line of God's people to end with your ideology. Nothing you state is biblical. You worship the whore of Babylon that is the spirit that resides in you. You believe in the Mother of Harlots, the Mother Goddess, you need to pray your own demon out.

That demonic spirit you carry has been rebuked and will continue to be so. :camby:

More like Jezebel spirit. It's the mother of feminism and Jezebel and Ahab(weak men who look to women to lead) go hand in hand.

read up on her, she was big on witchcraft, sorcery, and child sacrifice(abortion)

Feminsim today is the epitome of all of those, you see it all over the internet with the horoscope and crystals bs and sprinkle sprinkle(witchcraft) and maniuplation(witchcraft).

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

I’m sorry

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

I was being funny. I'm not basic enough to believe a man came from a rib when we both know you come out vaginas. Why would I say all that to then believe in a religion that supports the oppression of women? Come on now. Read the room. Lol

May Allah continue to bless you, sister.
S9kalmp.png

Owww another oppressive religion...no thanks

See I get that. This is the first time I’ve heard someone be anti nuclear family so I’m just wondering what is your alternative?

Crazy how there are many social structures in human history but you can't fathom living outside of a patriarchy that does not work without your oppression and the oppression of the women in your community. Maybe do some research and see what other alternatives there are. If I'm the first person you ever heard say such things you need to expand your knowledge base. Your bubble is too small.

The topic is too vast to get into and like I said, I won't be arguing with ya'll about it.
I'm Sorry
I know

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
I’m just wondering what is your alternative?
What did we do before colonization?

Is the nuclear family structure a thing anywhere where so called civilized Eurasian culture isn’t the dominate culture?

I’m guessing the positive alternative would be the village but we’re way too divided for that in the near future

The path we’re headed down is a global village where everyone is pretty much state babies which has always been the end game of communism/liberalism/feminism

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
Feminism exists in every part of the world it just varies in how it’s expressed.

A South African woman told me there are parts of Africa where they’re so protective of their women if a man has reached 28 and is still unmarried he has to move outta town.

I asked her why and she said, “if he’s unmarried by then he’s damaged goods and we don’t want him influencing the youth.”

Nar-el

Pro
Daps
Crazy how there are many social structures in human history but you can't fathom living outside of a patriarchy that does not work without your oppression and the oppression of the women in your community. Maybe do some research and see what other alternatives there are. If I'm the first person you ever heard say such things you need to expand your knowledge base. Your bubble is too small.
Are you just against the male led, top-down structure or 2 parent homes period?