Black female journalist asks why Black men can't wear their GF's jeans like white hipster men?

Chichi Manietzsche

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Well of course they love Finn. Their favourite type of black man. The buffoon, jokester, comedy character who also happens to be asexual and completely non threatening whilst the non black dudes get some action with the ladies.

So whats your point. :dame:

2lne2rc.jpg

We all got a type :dame:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Cardinal brethren going in:wow:

Fully agree with your post.The emasculating tactics are blatant & obvious.

I couldn't make it past the first sentence, tho.

Induced a disgust that almost made me hurl up my breakfast:scust:
This is some bullshyt. No he cannot wear my jeans his dikk is too big and he is way taller than me. What the fukk?

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I get it. It's about freedom of expression. About the full spectrum of being human, being authentic to yourself without judgement.

I was disappointed with Finn but at the end of the day, we have to create our own movies.
I don't care much about the Jaden situation because it's clear that's how he dresses on his own. This time he's getting paid for it.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I don't watch star wars. This article's main point and my post in here have nothing to do with starwars. It's about black males and people's idea of masculinity.

Finn and peoples' opinion of the character is main piece of the article. He was shoehorned in there to mask the true intention of the article. The writer believes that we should relax the requirements of black masculinity

My point is that the criticism of black men's standards of masculinity by you, as a female, and the writer's, are null because y'all aren't black men yourselves

No, Jaden can't wear dresses and no, your daddy can't wear your mother's panties and still be considered a man in terms of masculinity

Masculinity and femininity have their standards

Last edited:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Why can't we let black men be human?"

I get what he's talking about. You guys get called gay a lot for the littlest things by black women and other black men.

If you hug your bestfriend you're gay, go on a trip with your male friends and share a hotel room, gay, care about the way you look, gay, care about the way the women you would/wouldn't be attracted look, gay, interested in pop culture, gay, take care of your hair, gay, cry, gay, express feelings in certain ways, gay, get revenge gay, reject a woman, gay, argue with a woman, gay, watch certain shows gay.

Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay
I feel you misusing gay for soft. A lot of time with men when gay is used its moreso meant as soft. A lot of the things you named are soft. It comes down to do you personally believe soft is wrong.

Fact is especially being someone who works with a government agency being masculine & black in the workplace is rough. The black men I work with who are feminine/clean shaven get treated a lot different than myself. Hell I see the difference when I shave my beard off.

But to me at the end of the day it's too much divide & conquer tactics going on in the media. It's allways a black vs black topic put out there to keep us from seeing the main point of what we can be TOGETHER.

I rarely hear the same topics/concerns the bring up for us with other races. We just gotta all love one another & quit the bs. Because guess what say black men all start being more feminine it's going to be another topic brought up to divide us. We gotta get it together

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
Black women will defend this type of girly shyt then complain about some myth that the majority of black men are somehow homosexuals. Not all black women but the ones I'm talking about are quite firm in their belief.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Finn was the fukking hero of the film .

Breh was the fukking first one to use Luke's fukking Lightsaber for fukks sake :wow:

Some black people were never going to be happy unless FINN was the main character,or some sort of Jedi Master like Mace Windu :francis:
The film ended with him being unconscious :stopitslime:

Even George Lucas criticized the film

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
Once again, suburbanites who let their white Friends pat their hair growing up are getting exposed.

Anyone who supports what this article is saying is suspect as hell.

But once again, if you're black, the media they put out is to destroy your spirit and confidence.

Still, don't let this stop you from getting your education and money up. The cards are stacked against me? I'll consider it a challenge. These c00ns have sold their souls and have theirs coming to them.